Another look at the AFC East

faba

Looking at the top question for each AFC East team a month before training camps open

By Mike Holbrook (mholbrook@pfwmedia.com)

June 21, 2005

With the first day of summer upon us, we find ourselves at the quietest time of the year in the NFL

It is all there for Abe- big contract if he can show that he will suck it up and play and show durability and desire. It is Fortunate for his sake teams are dying for pass rushers- so he will have someone-if not the Jets ante up.

It is all there for Abe- big contract if he can show that he will suck it up and play and show durability and desire. It is Fortunate for his sake teams are dying for pass rushers- so he will have someone-if not the Jets ante up.

The Jets should not ante up just out of principle. The guy is a pu**y and a cancer. F him.

thanks faba, your the king of finding football news & don't think it goes unnoticed.

I didn't know sam wyche was the bills' q-back coach? holy shnikees. that scares me a bit.

A healthy chad who performs well & a willing abe can help this jet team go a long way this year

The Jets should not ante up just out of principle. The guy is a pu**y and a cancer. F him.

A severe case of having a mangina, yes. A cancer, not really. From all accounts he gets along with everyone else on the team and aside from a DWI (which is basically jay-walking in pro-sports terms) he's been out of trouble.

Although I don't agree on cutting him. I wouldn't cry if it happened. He's got way too many injuries in his past to be seeking a blockbuster deal.

the fact that donnie h really really wants him on the squad this year is my only reason for rooting for him to show up for camp & play hiss a$$ off for us this year.

Nice read. Abraham will be at training camp. I think this is a bit of a reach on the part of the author. It's common sense really, 6.67 million on one hand or nothing on the other. It's really not rocket science. Abe will be in training camp on time. :wink:

That Cheap Jets Front Office! Hey thanks for the services, Abe - don't get hemmoroids sitting on your a@@ this season.....

Sound familiar, Tommy?

Corporate line on Abe from Jets and possibly some other Jet web sites- Abe was really hurt the last couple of years and made every effort to play in the most crucial games come playoff time

jetnation from TS and from myself- he dogged it and let down the fans and his teammates

Corporate line on Abe from Jets and possibly some other Jet web sites- Abe was really hurt the last couple of years and made every effort to play in the most crucial games come playoff time

jetnation from TS and from myself- he dogged it and let down the fans and his teammates

You get em, Faba-ulous. If you can stand, you can play.

The best one was in the Raider playoff game 3 years ago.

He ate one of GOB's bad donuts and had a bellyache.

Unbelievable, missing a playoff game because of a little tummy ache. :shock:

With all due respect, what the hell is so insightful with this article? This is why I hate the offseason, writers just go ahead and write the obvious for the sake of collecting a paycheck.

Believe me, bro. I've been trying to come up with material for articles for over a month for this dopey website and there just isn't anything going on right now. I can only imagine the pressure that's on the guys getting paid to cover this. It's slowly picking up and in a couple days we'll have some new stuff up, but unless you wanted to fling fluff, these reporters had zero to say.

... abe is the best player on the defensive side of the ball ... he creates havok for opposing offenses and the entire team is that much better when he's out there, which is why everyone gets so pissed when he's not...

... HUGE mistake to let him get away from our team ...

... that being said definitely don't ante up for a long term deal until he proves he can last through a whole season and be there when we need him most ...

... the front office is doing exactly the right thing ... keep it up T-B

l_j_r

Archived