Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

You can hate TGG all you want and I don't care because I didn't ban you & the mod who did ban you is gone. I just post here & there that's all.

Don't mind them WT. There is no problem with posting in both places, no problem at all man.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, dual citizenship, it is the first step on the way to total assimilation

So who's buying who? I would suggest a PPV No Holds Barred Cage Match between Petro & Smizzy or Max and the winner gets controlling interest in the merger. It would provide entertainment for us and would provide the winning site with a lot of revenue from the PPV.

So who's buying who? I would suggest a PPV No Holds Barred Cage Match between Petro & Smizzy or Max and the winner gets controlling interest in the merger. It would provide entertainment for us and would provide the winning site with a lot of revenue from the PPV.

Ehh, i say we use the rules of ancient greece (no not those rules maxxx) and let our best warrior for each side represent their army in battle. I will hulksmash a mother effer!!!

That's silly....I could kick Max,Petro and Sooth's asses all at the same time.

I would take all 3 sites and turn it into a MEGASITE called "www.GangGreenNationInsider.com" and I would hire TomShane & JoeBaby to be my wing men. For the grand opening...I'd put Dinobot and StormShadow99 in a dunking booth for all the posters to throw balls and free lap dances from the TunCanGirls to all the winners!

I would take all 3 sites and turn it into a MEGASITE called "www.GangGreenNationInsider.com" and I would hire TomShane & JoeBaby to be my wing men. For the grand opening...I'd put Dinobot and StormShadow99 in a dunking booth for all the posters to throw balls and free lap dances from the TunCanGirls to all the winners!

can i run gangreennationinsider.com's fantasy football leagues?

seriously, that site would be unstoppable. Google who? Myspace what?

all I have to say about whether or not JI is still viable or not; one word yes it is. There are a lot of good guys over there and whenever I can I slide a PM to some of them to try and convince them to come over here-DMaynard and BP immediately come to mind-two of my now favorite JN posters in fact

all I have to say about whether or not JI is still viable or not; one word yes it is. There are a lot of good guys over there and whenever I can I slide a PM to some of them to try and convince them to come over here-DMaynard and BP immediately come to mind-two of my now favorite JN posters in fact

It was a good site 4 years ago but has gone downhill pretty quickly. For every good poster there are 10 awful ones.

I hardly ever go there, but it's silly to say a site with that many posters is not viable.

You know what's really funny? Go to 16-H and ask around. None of those guys post there. Some of them are vaguely aware that it exists.

JN is hoping to reach vague awareness, someday.

Ehh, i say we use the rules of ancient greece (no not those rules maxxx) and let our best warrior for each side represent their army in battle. I will hulksmash a mother effer!!!

I pick Duane for JetNation.

I think he actually wrestled Hulk Hogan once.

Damn you're gonna need a pretty big cage then!!

Thats because Sooth and the Mods ban any Jet fan and every Jet fan for getting out of line due to venting after a Jet loss... But at the same time, will let Trolls stick around and get under the skin of Jet fans. Thank god Max banned PatsFanTx, and if you ask me... Sooth letting PatsFanTx ruin every thread over at JI ruined that site and they lost alot of great posters due to Trolls being allwed to kill each and every thread on the boards.

IMHO I think this post says it all. JI has become Troll Central.

Just based on this site's info JI is >250,000 spots ahead of both JN and TGG on the rankings with JN holding a slight lead on TGG worldwide while TGG holds a lead for JN in the US which is kinda weird as TGG has foreign visitors and JN doesn't.

So if JN wants to grow you guys better work on international promotion(aka visit foreign NFL boards) and getting the brand name established. Good job on catching TGG even though there has been a lack of content on the main site, no offense.

i think we should stop promoting this site in any way. Bigger doesnt mean better. It usually means sh!t. The sharks are circling the JN tank already.

Okay back on track, when is bp going to run around the parking lot in his thong?????\:D/:hap:

Well i DO need a host for a vidcast i am going to start at the games, was hoping for a female but now that i think about it, BP in a thong or speedo might be a better idea. What do you say dude??

Well i DO need a host for a vidcast i am going to start at the games, was hoping for a female but now that i think about it, BP in a thong or speedo might be a better idea. What do you say dude??

Captian Caveman doesn't speak english to well. But through a series of clicks and grunts I was able to determine that he would like to do this for you. He only asks to be paid in Water buffalo hides and fire.

OMG it doesn't have to be BP. But that would be great Joe. A guy in a speedo interviewing people. That would really be great.

Any volunteers?

Now why do i get the feeling we think it would be awesome for 2 different reasons, me for comedic effect and you for, well homo hottness effect.

But yeah, who here has the balls enough to take one for the team and help me make something truly great for this site????

Archived