Serious question: Is JI even viable any longer?

SouthernJet

I worry sometimes that some people might take SJ's and jgb's threads seriously. I guess that could go for a lot of JN threads, but I think the gossip about other sites is the worst one of the not serious threads. I guess I just don't find these funny. Trust me, I have no love for JI, but why make stuff up about it? Did anyone laugh?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I worry sometimes that some people might take SJ's and jgb's threads seriously. I guess that could go for a lot of JN threads, but I think the gossip about other sites is the worst one of the not serious threads. I guess I just don't find these funny. Trust me, I have no love for JI, but why make stuff up about it? Did anyone laugh?

:rl:

599160185_2b0cd6b430.jpg?v=0

If you believe in a lie long enough, it becomes true.

Archived