~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm being too dramatic, but I think Curtis Martin inspired these guys tonight. They are playing at another level.

One thing about Jones--he has to stop and hop to change direction. It is very annoying. And he ALWAYS gets stopped in goal line. Is he hitting the wrong holes? Or are our lineman ALWAYS beaten on EVERY play?

Has Darrien Barnes even played in one game this year? This is BS with the Red Zone offense. The fade is such a joke already.

For real. Can we stop running that f'ing play?! We dont have a big WR who can pull it down ala Randy Moss, Roy Williams etc etc.

And Jones should have gotten in for a Td on that run. We really need to get a goal-line back.

For real. Can we stop running that f'ing play?! We dont have a big WR who can pull it down ala Randy Moss, Roy Williams etc etc.

And Jones should have gotten in for a Td on that run. We really need to get a goal-line back.

sign Klecko Barton

Impressed so far. Like I said before we must pass to set up the run, that has really worked. We can win this game although I'm really not at all confident after our recent history.

This is a very tough team. But I think we've shown that we really should have won at least some of the 5 games Penny blew.

One thing about Jones--he has to stop and hop to change direction. It is very annoying. And he ALWAYS gets stopped in goal line. Is he hitting the wrong holes? Or are our lineman ALWAYS beaten on EVERY play?

I dunno but this is like Groundhog Day every time this team gets in the red zone. That's twice in this game the Jets should have picked up 7, so they go in the half leaving 8 points on the field, and even though they have the lead, they have had the lead like 5 times in 5 of their 8 losses at the half.

Has Darrien Barnes even played in one game this year? This is BS with the Red Zone offense. The fade is such a joke already.

Remember when everyone blamed that on Chad? It was his faulot we threw those passes so much... :rolleyes:

They need to come out on fire in the third quarter. They've had a lead 4 out of the past 5 games... It's the second half that has killed this team... Lets hope adjustments are made and in game adjustments are made to counter anything the Steelers do.

I hope they win, but even a close loss would be an improvement.. I do not want to see a 34-16 final score where they get blown out in the second half again..

We probably deserve the 5 games your lover singlehandedly lost. KC would clearly have won them. Which is pretty much what everyone with common sense had known all season now.

Really?

Say hello to the swiss cheese defense again...

Chad was not even a top 3 reason why the JETS were losing...

Defense

Offensive Line

Coaching

Have all been worse.

Archived