"Heart ,Toughness, and Brains"

RichardSeymour

Ellis is the heart and soul of the defense-always ALWAYS giving 110%-Vilma showed signs that he could also be a leader-but since Josh Evans got hurt and then retired the Jets didn't have a leader until Shaun Ellis limped back on the field in the playoffs last year exhausted and holding his side-his ex-roomate #94 should show half the guts he does.

Bing-freaking-go.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellis is the heart and soul of the defense-always ALWAYS giving 110%-Vilma showed signs that he could also be a leader-but since Josh Evans got hurt and then retired the Jets didn't have a leader until Shaun Ellis limped back on the field in the playoffs last year exhausted and holding his side-his ex-roomate #94 should show half the guts he does.

Bing-freaking-go.

Bing-freaking-go.

Now now fellas, remember there is a difference between playing hurt and playing injured. :lol:

That's the main argument of Abe-o-philes, because it's very convenient. But you can just see on the field that Ellis is playing like its life or death on every play, while Abraham has sudden bursts of energy that can result in mammoth plays, but which overshadow the times when he is nonexistant because of a lack of effort.

It's a damn shame too, because if Abe played like Ellis on every down, he would be the unquestioned best pass-rushing DE (hell, maybe even best OVERALL DE) in the NFL.

Bing-freaking-go.

Now now fellas, remember there is a difference between playing hurt and playing injured. :lol:

That's the main argument of Abe-o-philes, because it's very convenient. But you can just see on the field that Ellis is playing like its life or death on every play, while Abraham has sudden bursts of energy that can result in mammoth plays, but which overshadow the times when he is nonexistant because of a lack of effort.

It's a damn shame too, because if Abe played like Ellis on every down, he would be the unquestioned best pass-rushing DE (hell, maybe even best OVERALL DE) in the NFL.

yea OK we'll cut him some slack maybe he WAS hurt and then it was Herm's fault for hurting his reputation.I'll say this though #80;this year he plays for his professional life AND for a set-for-the-rest-of-his-life contract.I hope he has it in him,because like him or not-we NEED his ass if we expect to go where we expect to go this year

yea OK we'll cut him some slack maybe he WAS hurt and then it was Herm's fault for hurting his reputation.I'll say this though #80;this year he plays for his professional life AND for a set-for-the-rest-of-his-life contract.I hope he has it in him,because like him or not-we NEED his ass if we expect to go where we expect to go this year

yea OK we'll cut him some slack maybe he WAS hurt and then it was Herm's fault for hurting his reputation.I'll say this though #80;this year he plays for his professional life AND for a set-for-the-rest-of-his-life contract.I hope he has it in him,because like him or not-we NEED his a$$ if we expect to go where we expect to go this year

I agree, but I still say he should be cut, just for the principle of the thing. :lol:

yea OK we'll cut him some slack maybe he WAS hurt and then it was Herm's fault for hurting his reputation.I'll say this though #80;this year he plays for his professional life AND for a set-for-the-rest-of-his-life contract.I hope he has it in him,because like him or not-we NEED his a$$ if we expect to go where we expect to go this year

I agree, but I still say he should be cut, just for the principle of the thing. :lol:

Tell you what, I'm willing to accept the wuss out clause of "If he gets a new deal" if you're willing to accept Seymour playing in any of the first 3 games if he doesn't.

A one week shot across the bow (or even a two weeker) is at least conceivable, week 10 ain't.

3 games? hey RS cmon look at this deal as it is. I'm betting on a long shot as it is? Everything works out in Patriot nation remember?

The fact that you are that close to the situation and think that 3 week hold out could happen honestly gives me great hope as a Jets fan. You need Seymour EVERY week he's your best player besides Touchdown Tommy. Arguably your best player, period.

Ill not grant a wuss out period of 3 weeks or 2 weeks or even 1 week. ill give you a bottle of 60 dollar scotch to celebrate Seymour going to work to earn a paycheck only under the original terms. As it stands,I think I'm getting long odds in the deal.

oh yeah and one more thing,

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

<Synchronized snapping>

Stay cooooolie, cooooool boy.....

such a Homo. :mrgreen::roll:

Archived