post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

my hubbie took a great one of my daughter and i and was considering posting it.. but i wanted to see if other people took this thread seriously and posted pictures of their families or themselves of both...

i am not betting any money on it though ;)

cmon.. there has to be some cute holiday pictures of you and yours out there :D

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a bunch of those Beatles ties. Not that one, though.

i didn't remember you being a beatle fan? which do you have? My dad gave me, Lucy in the Sky, and Srgt Pepper...i don't remember all he has, i want to say he has Revolver? i can't remember.

i didn't remember you being a beatle fan? which do you have? My dad gave me, Lucy in the Sky, and Srgt Pepper...i don't remember all he has, i want to say he has Revolver? i can't remember.

I've got Paperback Writer, Lovely Rita, Do You Want to Know a Secret, Drive My Car, Taxman and Yellow Submarine. I think that's all. I might be forgetting one.

ALK- that is one genuine looking santa claus

He really is. I think that's his full time job too. It's at this place in Colorado called The North Pole. All Christmas all the time year round. The crazy part is it's the same guy that was there when my wife used to go there as a kid.

Dude, what are you feeding your younger son? he has gotten huge since the last pic I saw.

He has always been big. He was 8 lbs. 8 oz. when he was born and that was 3 weeks early. He's going to be our LB. His grandpa calls him Karl Mecklenburg. This picture was actually taken this summer. He's since surpassed the 30 lb. mark.

He has always been big. He was 8 lbs. 8 oz. when he was born and that was 3 weeks early. He's going to be our LB. His grandpa calls him Karl Mecklenburg. This picture was actually taken this summer. He's since surpassed the 30 lb. mark.

He's got those gigantic blue eyes too. you got cute kids, Alk.

Archived