post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's me on a friends boat. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to bring our guitars along to entertain the others. Their poor ears. If you look to my right you'll see my date for that evening warming up her limbs for a big passionate night or as I called it, access denied.

:)

schacher2.jpg?t=1196277118

yeah, if you are deformed or look like you got your @ss kicked by a fuggly stick.

Besides, there is no such thing as mystery for someone with 007-like internet skills.

Is being a goober cool now? I'm confused. I mean really, 007-like internet skills? Bleh!

And thanks for calling out my deformities. Real nice there, Guiseppe Bond. I have feelings too, you know.

Is being a goober cool now? I'm confused. I mean really, 007-like internet skills? Bleh!

And thanks for calling out my deformities. Real nice there, Guiseppe Bond. I have feeling to, you know.

Wait, you are deformed? I didn't know that. Hey, if it is a really cool or depraved deformity we can make some good cash from it.

on the serious for like 4 seconds because that is as long i can be serious continuously, I wasn't saying anything about you when mentioning the deformed fuggly stick thing, wasn't meaning anyone or anything in particular.

Wait, you are deformed? I didn't know that. Hey, if it is a really cool or depraved deformity we can make some good cash from it.

on the serious for like 4 seconds because that is as long i can be serious continuously, I wasn't saying anything about you when mentioning the deformed fuggly stick thing, wasn't meaning anyone or anything in particular.

JB- If JWN cannot get up LMS's skirt..you have no shot;)

And thanks for calling out my deformities. Real nice there, Guiseppe Bond. I have feelings too, you know.

People that are spawned from the rib of satan, assembled with the broken bones and teeth of Patriots' past, do not have feelings. Any Patriot fan is pure evil, that evil is passed on through the generations.

I"m sorry, but Alk Jr, and Alk Jr.-Jr. are probably recruiting for the side of evil as we speak.

Garb, you can't have feelings.

People that are spawned from the rib of satan, assembled with the broken bones and teeth of Patriots' past, do not have feelings. Any Patriot fan is pure evil, that evil is passed on through the generations.

I"m sorry, but Alk Jr, and Alk Jr.-Jr. are probably recruiting for the side of evil as we speak.

Garb, you can't have feelings.

To be honest i have never met an attractive Pats fan

I hear Garb breaks this mold, but since a picture is taboo... most of us will never know... there were some pictures of her on JI.. but since i have been

banned..never seen

I'll let you in on a secret, Joe. I bust balls for fun. Anyone that takes anything I write seriously is an idiot. :P

I'll let you in on a secret, Joe. I bust balls for fun. Anyone that takes anything I write seriously is an idiot. :P

Well, truth be told I only wrote that aside for Max and the mods to cover my @ss at some point later when I am hauled into court for female abuse, lol. It is very important to always be covering your @ss around here.

To be honest i have never met an attractive Pats fan

I hear Garb breaks this mold, but since a picture is taboo... most of us will never know... there were some pictures of her on JI.. but since i have been

banned..never seen

I have a couple topless ones from the Jets/ Pats tailgate.She got hammered and tried to ride Big Duane like a Mechanical bull. For some reason she insisted she could ride him better topless. She called them "Big Papi & Manny"

Anyway.... $50 to my paypal address and you can view them.

I have a couple topless ones from the Jets/ Pats tailgate.She got hammered and tried to ride Big Duane like a Mechanical bull. For some reason she insisted she could ride him better topless.She called them "Big Papi & Manny"

Anyway.... $50 to my paypal address and you can view them.

I'll let you see the pics I have for free

Well, truth be told I only wrote that aside for Max and the mods to cover my @ss at some point later when I am hauled into court for female abuse, lol. It is very important to always be covering your @ss around here.

So how is it going, up garbs skirt? :eek:

I swear your just looking for an argument. Theres nothing wrong with that though, cause i get to watch :P

hey, these are JN sanctioned and approved smilies. I believe she is over 18, if not then whoooa, but aren't they both adults, I know drago works in a bank. As for tic tac, she has proven her sense of humor, i doubt this will offend her in any way.

Besides, that is the Kingpin smilie, I mean, who can get offended by that movie, that was comedy gold!

Archived