Comin'up on 50,000 posts here folks

SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets is a Jimmy-right now the jerseys we have are the Vilma 51,Chad 10 and Coles 87.Yes me and FlJetsgirl will be sending GreenDNA a check maybe this week for our tix to the Miami game of Dec 18th isn't it?Again,I look foward to meeting everyone here since it seems like a Jersey jaunt isn't in the cards this season.

SoFlaJets is a Jimmy-right now the jerseys we have are the Vilma 51,Chad 10 and Coles 87.Yes me and FlJetsgirl will be sending GreenDNA a check maybe this week for our tix to the Miami game of Dec 18th isn't it?Again,I look foward to meeting everyone here since it seems like a Jersey jaunt isn't in the cards this season.

sorry jimmy thought you were Robert soflajets on the other site. Look forward to meetin you TOO

sorry jimmy thought you were Robert soflajets on the other site. Look forward to meetin you TOO

Archived