TomShane getting love at TheGangGreen.com

GM

The strange part is that guys like Serby get paid to write about the Jets, and do it so poorly. Tom Shane does it fortheluvoftheteam and does it so well.

TomShane blasts the Jets 10,000 times. I sit with him at the draft and he swears they are going 0 and 16.

He rights one thing that shows a glimmer of hope and JetNation hits the map. Go figure.

Thanks, man. I wrote that article at 3 in the morning. I read it myself and say "what the hell was that supposed to say?" :lol: But thanks for the kudo's. I remember I was pissed at TGG for a long time for deleting one of my jackass posts, until I realized that I can spew some REAL jackass posts.

I remember I was pissed at TGG for a long time for deleting one of my jackass posts, until I realized that I can spew some REAL jackass posts.

No sh@t.

If you want some tips about submitting excellent posts every single time, just PM me and I'll teach you how to do it. :wink:

No sh@t.

If you want some tips about submitting excellent posts every single time, just PM me and I'll teach you how to do it. :wink:

Boy, I'd love to take the course as long as it doesn't conflict with my 9:30 Relevance 101 Course with greengal or Humor 201 with Maxman.

Shane do you plan on graduating before you're eligible to collect Social Security? :shock:

...yeah when do you graduate?...we can all celebrate... :lol: . Great article though. I honestly like your wit...no offense, it's off and dry. I like that though. :mrgreen:

Thanks, man. I wrote that article at 3 in the morning. I read it myself and say "what the hell was that supposed to say?" :lol: But thanks for the kudo's. I remember I was pissed at TGG for a long time for deleting one of my jackass posts, until I realized that I can spew some REAL jackass posts.

TOOO bad you could not write your papers for your professor that QUICK!

Sounds like someone either got banned over there or this is really A JI cronie.

I am a JI HOFer but that has nothing to do with it. You can feel the negativity radiating from that board in addition to a lot of underage know-nothings. Don't get me wrong, there are posters over there who I like but for the most part I stay away from that place.

I've tried on several occasions to get into that board and it was in my favorites as I would check it as a reader. I just got fed up with reading posts over there though. Plus, I think the whole "darksider" thing is pretty obnoxious. Why can't people be negative about certain aspects and positive on others?

Anyway it's just personal preference. GG has never wronged me nor do I have any ill will towards the site, I just prefer to stay away.

Sounds like someone either got banned over there or this is really A JI cronie.

I am a JI HOFer but that has nothing to do with it. You can feel the negativity radiating from that board in addition to a lot of underage know-nothings. Don't get me wrong, there are posters over there who I like but for the most part I stay away from that place.

I've tried on several occasions to get into that board and it was in my favorites as I would check it as a reader. I just got fed up with reading posts over there though. Plus, I think the whole "darksider" thing is pretty obnoxious. Why can't people be negative about certain aspects and positive on others?

Anyway it's just personal preference. GG has never wronged me nor do I have any ill will towards the site, I just prefer to stay away.

:shock: for a moment i thought you meant me Lag...whew... then i realized that i wasn't a site... unless you consider the fact that i am "a site for sore eyes" :mrgreen:

:shock: for a moment i thought you meant me Lag...whew... then i realized that i wasn't a site... unless you consider the fact that i am "a site for sore eyes" :mrgreen:

OK, I got my fill of Tom Shane adoration. I'm off to one of the other sites to talk Jets football. I may be back later to visit Bren's haus of style - I can never get enough of Bren talking about herself. Later on tonight I'll be visiting the Brenda photos section - mmmmmm.

This is the POST OF THE DAY. And true. The TomShane love fest has got to stop.

Bitter? Me? Nah.

OK, I got my fill of Tom Shane adoration. I'm off to one of the other sites to talk Jets football. I may be back later to visit Bren's haus of style - I can never get enough of Bren talking about herself. Later on tonight I'll be visiting the Brenda photos section - mmmmmm.

This is the POST OF THE DAY. And true. The TomShane love fest has got to stop.

Bitter? Me? Nah.

Archived