Chat Room

Maxman

here is something interesting i noticed... when you use the link and log in to the chat room... it logs you out and back in to the forum... I know because my unread posts are set back to 0 and all the forums are marked read... it never did that before... not that it is bad ... just an observation ;)

here is something interesting i noticed... when you use the link and log in to the chat room... it logs you out and back in to the forum... I know because my unread posts are set back to 0 and all the forums are marked read... it never did that before... not that it is bad ... just an observation ;)

And the relevancy of that is????????????

:shock::shock::shock:

Big props to your wife, Max. She has you trained exceptionally well. Like a barking seal doing tricks with his ba....nevermind. :lol:

Bren was a little fired up. Making her happy seemed like the right thing to do.

Can't believe nobody made a Herm joke yet about the Bren's clock being an hour off.

Big props to your wife, Max. She has you trained exceptionally well. Like a barking seal doing tricks with his ba....nevermind. :lol:

Bren was a little fired up. Making her happy seemed like the right thing to do.

Can't believe nobody made a Herm joke yet about the Bren's clock being an hour off.

i didnt expect you to be able to think abstractly and see the relevance... how about this for your incredibly simple mind.

yeah, the chat room is cool. does neat stuff.!!

better? :roll:

i didnt expect you to be able to think abstractly and see the relevance... how about this for your incredibly simple mind.

yeah, the chat room is cool. does neat stuff.!!

better? :roll:

Now your man-hating on joewilly? [-X

So sad.

oh so cute here comes pk to save the day.....:roll: bold it anyway you want to.... joewilly and i are cool ;)

by the way ... tx looks cute in pink.. love the tights, pk :lol:

mightymouse.gif

Now your man-hating on joewilly? [-X

So sad.

oh so cute here comes pk to save the day.....:roll: bold it anyway you want to.... joewilly and i are cool ;)

mightymouse.gif

mightymouse.gif

Are you sure after you just called him dumb? Or is challenged the correct Teaching profession term?

mightymouse.gif

Are you sure after you just called him dumb? Or is challenged the correct Teaching profession term?

ahhhh i think you are the one with sentence structure issues, chester. ;)

That was bad. #-o

Unfortunately, I think faster then I type. Which is not saying much seeing I am a slow typer. :wink:

ahhhh i think you are the one with sentence structure issues, chester. ;)

That was bad. #-o

Unfortunately, I think faster then I type. Which is not saying much seeing I am a slow typer. :wink:

Archived