Vladimir Putin - Patriots SB Ring Thief???

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know the real problem gg, Max really thinks he is a funny guy (what a friggn' dumbass).

Sad, very sad.

tx... i will not say anything against max... and it wouldnt be right anyway... i am just a female... oops there is the timer... excuse me need to take the freshly baked cookies out of the oven... and then i have to mop the florr... ahhh women's work is never done. but of course i love it like i am suppose to.

Ya know the real problem gg, Max really thinks he is a funny guy (what a friggn' dumbass).

Sad, very sad.

tx... i will not say anything against max... and it wouldnt be right anyway... i am just a female... oops there is the timer... excuse me need to take the freshly baked cookies out of the oven... and then i have to mop the florr... ahhh women's work is never done. but of course i love it like i am suppose to.

Here's some more news from today's Boston Herald. Obviously some spin going on here. Truth be told, the more I hear about this, the more I think Kraft got what he deserves. I hate intenational show-offs! :lol:

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=92120

Without a doubt.

I also think he has a box full of these to handout as momentos so it is kind of a moot point.

Here's some more news from today's Boston Herald. Obviously some spin going on here. Truth be told, the more I hear about this, the more I think Kraft got what he deserves. I hate intenational show-offs! :lol:

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=92120

Without a doubt.

I also think he has a box full of these to handout as momentos so it is kind of a moot point.

Archived