10/24-GUARANTEEDJETS WIN IN ATLANTA

Bugg

This week's soon-to-be-cursed SI coverboy is Ron Mexico, everyone's favorite overrated diseased QB. SI's whole take-kids like him, buy his jersey (it's second behind Randy Moss, don't you know!)and he teaches "fundamentals" at his camp, therefore, he's a great QB and all his critics are wrong. They would have gone down to or on Mexico, but SI/Time Warner doesn't have a good RX plan.

Seriously-the fall this guy figures to take is gonna be huge. The NFL and the media can keep selling him like soap. he's not Manning or Culpepper or even Brady. He's a running back not a real QB. And all the "off the field" stuff no one in the media will even hint at will eat him alive.

This week's soon-to-be-cursed SI coverboy is Ron Mexico, everyone's favorite overrated diseased QB. SI's whole take-kids like him, buy his jersey (it's second behind Randy Moss, don't you know!)and he teaches "fundamentals" at his camp, therefore, he's a great QB and all his critics are wrong. They would have gone down to or on Mexico, but SI/Time Warner doesn't have a good RX plan.

Seriously-the fall this guy figures to take is gonna be huge. The NFL and the media can keep selling him like soap. he's not Manning or Culpepper or even Brady. He's a running back not a real QB. And all the "off the field" stuff no one in the media will even hint at will eat him alive.

Bugg

There's only 1 guarantee in Jetland that came through, and that was in '69.

That being said, A Vick/Ron Mexico fallout in Atlanta would be as catastrophic as Ricky Williams season-long binge last year.

Bugg

There's only 1 guarantee in Jetland that came through, and that was in '69.

That being said, A Vick/Ron Mexico fallout in Atlanta would be as catastrophic as Ricky Williams season-long binge last year.

October 24, 2005

Falcons- 38

Jets- 6

Vick: 23/38, 311 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 112 yards rushing.

i just wanted to quote this so he cant sneak back in and change it when he realizes how wrong he is! OY!

Jets 27 Falcons 17

October 24, 2005

Falcons- 38

Jets- 6

Vick: 23/38, 311 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 112 yards rushing.

i just wanted to quote this so he cant sneak back in and change it when he realizes how wrong he is! OY!

Jets 27 Falcons 17

If Vick throws for 300+ yards and 4 TDs, I will be totally shocked. If I could pick one game this year I know the Jets will be a 6-7 dog in Vegas and take the points to clean up, this would be it. The only worse WCO/QB mismatch in history was Testaverde here. Let's take a guy like Me-hico who's strength is freelancing and who's weak suit is accuracy and put him in a system based on timing routes and pinpoint passing. Here comes the reality check. This team is ripe for a Jim Mora-like implosion. Like daddy, like son.

If Vick throws for 300+ yards and 4 TDs, I will be totally shocked. If I could pick one game this year I know the Jets will be a 6-7 dog in Vegas and take the points to clean up, this would be it. The only worse WCO/QB mismatch in history was Testaverde here. Let's take a guy like Me-hico who's strength is freelancing and who's weak suit is accuracy and put him in a system based on timing routes and pinpoint passing. Here comes the reality check. This team is ripe for a Jim Mora-like implosion. Like daddy, like son.

Mike Vick is totally overrated. He can run, but he can't throw to save his life. he's got a 'strong' arm, but what good is it if he can't hit the broad side of a barn?

And, the Jets should win this. They're fast on defense. Vick was shut down by the Lions, who have a strong front four, have a weak linebacking core. I have no doubt that the Jets can do the same. Vick is going to be on his back more, this year, than Jasmine St. Claire. He plays against Carolina twice a year, and they're going to be tough this year. And, apparently, Tampa Bay has a retooled defense, and should be as strong as it's been in years. Atlanta is vastly overrated, as is Vick.

I'm just saying, if you get beat by the Lions, in your own place... (and by getting beat, I mean totally owned and made into a bitch)... you're not a good team.

Mike Vick is totally overrated. He can run, but he can't throw to save his life. he's got a 'strong' arm, but what good is it if he can't hit the broad side of a barn?

And, the Jets should win this. They're fast on defense. Vick was shut down by the Lions, who have a strong front four, have a weak linebacking core. I have no doubt that the Jets can do the same. Vick is going to be on his back more, this year, than Jasmine St. Claire. He plays against Carolina twice a year, and they're going to be tough this year. And, apparently, Tampa Bay has a retooled defense, and should be as strong as it's been in years. Atlanta is vastly overrated, as is Vick.

I'm just saying, if you get beat by the Lions, in your own place... (and by getting beat, I mean totally owned and made into a bitch)... you're not a good team.

Archived