The Jets Will Shock the World and BEAT New England

Smizzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and the Legend of Kellen Clemens will be born. Get your popcorn ready!

Why not. Nobody is giving us a chance at all so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we pull it off. Add to it the lack of respect with the 27 point spread and you've got an upset in the making. ::GoJets::pats:

I guarantee it

That's one hell of a guarantee....

I would like to think that being an underdog by 24 points in a professional fooball game would inspire you to leave it all on the field...

However, there is that old addage on any given Sunday.....

But the Jets had their any given Sunday moment this season when they beat the Steelers.

The question is can we get two of those in a season...

Bring out the throwbacks!

REMEMBER THE TITANS!!!

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!!

Time to stop licking our wounds and time to create some wounds of our own. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Get ANGRY!

GET MAD!!!

GET GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ING STOMP ON THOSE MOTHER****ING SUCK****FACE****ERS ON SUNDAY!

BZ

ESPN has they're collective noses so far up the pats asses it's truly pathetic.

1 expert called for a 75 to 10 score. someone should remove that guys larnyx & beat him with it.

I believe this will be the pats toughest challenge of the year

An added benefit to a win would be removing the "Pursuit of Perfection" banner that scrolls across the bottom of the screen every 30 seconds.

Underdogs, an impossible task, a blowout...whatever is being used to describe this game should be of no issue to this team. We are 3-10 and playing a division opponent who has consistantly won the East for the last 5 years. Just come out and play with some pride in your team and yourself. Keep fighting for 4 quaters and at the end of the day thats good enough. Just dont lie down and take it.

The Jets have nothing to play for but History this week. This team has done nothing all season long and has been a huge dissapointment. I heard one "expert" talk about them breaking the scoring record on us this week.

There is no way these guys aren't fired up and come out and play better than they did agaisnt Pittsburgh.

The Pats...will never know what hit them.

The Jets have nothing to play for but History this week. This team has done nothing all season long and has been a huge dissapointment. I heard one "expert" talk about them breaking the scoring record on us this week.

There is no way these guys aren't fired up and come out and play better than they did agaisnt Pittsburgh.

The Pats...will never know what hit them.

That's pobably because it's hard to know what hit you when nothing ht you at all, as Randy Moss strolls into the endzone untouched.:shock:

LOL, just kidding.

I knew it, of course the jets will win. I mean, cant well wishing and hope win out over the Patriots? :1cry:

oh for sure, for sure. :tongue:

A better idea would be to turn the stadium into a gladiator like arena, the Jets run like hell into the stands, then release the lions. The patriots wont know what hit them, or bit their arm off.

:wild:

I was AT the Lions/Cowboys game last week, when nobody gave Detroit a chance, they led most of the game and only lost by 1.

Mangini's had all season to think about this. He's been throwing his phone thru cars and walls. He's tan, rested, & ready for honest Bill's eavesdropping club.

Jets 27 Pats 24.

It would almost be worth the ****ty season if we pull it out. We'll forever be remembered as the ones who stopped the inevitable streak to perfection. And it would stop all the media's dick-sucking of the Pats...well, at least until the playoffs.

The Jets will win, Kellen Clemens will be born, and the Jets will be born for the next few years as true rivals to the Pats.

P.S. Interesting note: There's supposed to be a Nor'easter up in Foxboro on Sunday. Could make the game a LOT more interesting.

Archived