Take Your Pick: Current Jets Jerseys or Throwback Titans Jerseys?

D-MONEY87

Which Jersey do you like better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Jersey do you like better?

• Current Jets
    • Titans Throw back

I got a Titans Thomas Jones jersey yesterday and I have to admit, it's starting to grow on me. Before I bought it, I didn't think it was anything special but now I think they look real cool. But nothing can replace the good ol' Green and White jerseys. I'd have to pick the current ones. Which do you guys think is best?

We should go to the Titans jerseys and get our own stadium. Also maybe we should call ourselves the Titans, we can beat up Tennessee for the right to call ourselves the Titans.

I'm starting to actually believe about the color green being the unluckiest in the spectrum-there sure are a lot of teams with blue in their jerseys that win SB's

I'm starting to actually believe about the color green being the unluckiest in the spectrum-there sure are a lot of teams with blue in their jerseys that win SB's

Yep. Tennessee can become the Marching Band or the Oilers or the Country Bumpkins for all I care. But

WE

ARE

TITANS!!!!!

And I also want to hear this after stopping an opposing team on third down

THIS

IS

SPARTA!!!! (Our new stadium should be named Sparta)

That oughtta put fear in opposing teams. Hell screw being the Titans, let's just be the NY Spartans.

Yep. Tennessee can become the Marching Band or the Oilers or the Country Bumpkins for all I care. But

WE

ARE

TITANS!!!!!

And I also want to hear this after stopping an opposing team on third down

THIS

IS

SPARTA!!!! (Our new stadium should be named Sparta)

That oughtta put fear in opposing teams. Hell screw being the Titans, let's just be the NY Spartans.

:P

We should go to the Titans jerseys and get our own stadium. Also maybe we should call ourselves the Titans, we can beat up Tennessee for the right to call ourselves the Titans.

That would be nice. And then after that Houston can do the same and try to reclaim the Oilers name. Let Bud Adams wander round, battered and bruised trying to think up an original name for his team.

Having said that, I've asked for a Leon throwback for Christmas. But green is best. Though I really want to see the 90's unis back for a game.

they didnt have it at modells when i went. I would have gotten Cotchery, Mangold, Leon or Revis. All they had was Jones and god dam Penney lol. Lots of options.[/quoteYeah, bnut you can get what ever you want for a few dollars more. The tyke got #20 with ur last name on it, after he put blue, white and green in a hat and blue came out. It's very nice; I got the Titans hoodie. I agree-they should trot it out a few times a year vs. old AFL teams.

I dont understand why they went throwback to the titans. Why not go with the old school early 60's Jets uni's and helmets? Who the fack are the Titans? I know the history, but they were terrible and they're simply not "The Jets" they are "The Titans". I dont get it.

I dont understand why they went throwback to the titans. Why not go with the old school early 60's Jets uni's and helmets? Who the fack are the Titans? I know the history, but they were terrible and they're simply not "The Jets" they are "The Titans". I dont get it.

you don't really need anybody to explain this to you right Bart?

Archived