In which moment this season did you know that we were heading for a losing season?

D-MONEY87

I would have to say when Chad threw that pick-six to end the game against the Bills in week 4. We were supposed to win that game and be 2-2 heading on the right track. But instead we were 1-3 and it just seems that everything went downhill from there. Especially considering that that was the start of our 6 game losing streak.

I would have to say when Chad threw that pick-six to end the game against the Bills in week 4. We were supposed to win that game and be 2-2 heading on the right track. But instead we were 1-3 and it just seems that everything went downhill from there. Especially considering that that was the start of our 6 game losing streak.

Yep, i'd go along with that. The frst buffalo game exposed a lot of what the rest of the season validated.

I You could give the team a pass against the Pats, and even at baltimore, which was an exciting though disappointing finish. Then we got a win vs Miami and were set to go 2-2 against a depleted Bills team.

The defense made Edwards look like an all-star, the offense was completely inept, CP proved he didnt have it anymore, and we werent getting good breaks when Nuge missed the FG right before the half. Once again Jauron's staff outcoached EM &^Co., and there went the chances at being at .500.

It was after that game that i thought it was time to pull Chad and start KC.

That's when I knew that last season's good fortunes were not going to carry over to this year, and it was time to play all the young guys.

Thats when the doubt started creeping in... then it just never got better.

I'm serious-I was driving to work that Friday night setting up and they had the game on in the bar when I saw those two picks I got an ominous feeling that something was definitely NOT right-I wrote it off as another "ah it's just pre-season-he'll be alright" But he looked bad-the team looked bad-the defense looked bad and the OL looked even worse

friggin Solomon Wilcox said it-3-13 that bastard may just be right

When the Jets didn't draft any OL in the early rounds.

I knew the OL sucked, including Kendall, i knew they were in deep crap. I just couldn't believe they sold the whole draft for Harris and Revis.

I have a feeing I won't feel that way in a few seasons when they are both All Pros.

BINGO -- Same for me -- had a bad feeling there as well -

the Buffalo game sealed the deal --

Yep - the Minn preseason...immediately what I thought when I saw the thread. The disturbing thing was that on top of the duck balls we were now seeing mental breakdowns from Pennyboy...just some really inexplicably bad, out of character decisions. And for a quaterback that lives on playing a 'smart' game that really had me worried.

Actually now that I really think about it in The Giants pre-season game where we were absolutely domianted at the LOS all day I really started worrying.

Penny was lucky to come through that game healthy considering how God awful the line was, Brick especially. That was a pitiful performance.

First loss to Buffalo. It all went downhil after that.

I'm serious-I was driving to work that Friday night setting up and they had the game on in the bar when I saw those two picks I got an ominous feeling that something was definitely NOT right-I wrote it off as another "ah it's just pre-season-he'll be alright" But he looked bad-the team looked bad-the defense looked bad and the OL looked even worse

friggin Solomon Wilcox said it-3-13 that bastard may just be right

felt the same way sitting there in the meadowlands... it almost didnt seem real. but obviously it was.

We were 3 and one in preseason but really did not look that good coming out of the preseason- we need to build those lines to control the line of scrimmage is my mantra.

The first preseason game they played ok. After that the starters sucked. The Jets won in the 4th quarter when half the players playing aren't even in the NFL anymore or are on practice squads... When the starters played, they were killed by the Vikings, Giants and Eagles.... It was a bad preseason, made worse by trading Kendall and never replacing him and then things just got progressively worse from there.

Archived