~~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets at New England Patriots thread~~~~

K2C

Pit was 15-1 in the regular season, there was a reason for that, they were good, REALLY good. The Jets and Chad beat the 12-4 Chargers the week before, Chad threw 2 TD's in that game, crap weather on the road against a better team. He gets no love for that one, everybody wants to talk about the Pit game.

Chad has had plenty of issues besides injuries over the years, but people use the excuse that the 4-9 Ravens are a good team and KC played great for 5 minutes in that game. Then they blame JMAC for the loss, not KC.

JMac drops about half a dozen passes today and it's Chad's fault. I want KC to succeed just like most people and I think Chad just isn't good enough to win for what the Jets are or seem to be building, but come on now with the KC looks great and Chad sucks crap.

Neither QB has looked impressive this season. Yet all we hear are excuses for KC while Chad is thought of as the devil or something. I bet half the people complaining about Jets fans not going to games are the same ones who cheered when Chad got injured.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny how you are the same poster complaining about Jets fans being negative yet that's all you've been today. Talk about somebody with an agenda.

Chad is what he is and no, he is not a QB who brings teams back from the dead. But what has KC really done to say he'll be any better? He's young, but that excuse gets old quick considering a lot of other QBs who were drafted the same year as KC are either being called busts or not that good at this point.

Yeah he's only played 6 games, BUT IT"S HIS SECOND SEASON IN THE NFL... If year one doesn't count, then they should have started him then, otherwise it's a wasted season for KC. I'm tired of hearing the "the rookie should sit a season or two" and then when he does start it's the "He's only played 6 games excuse.' If you sit for a year or two, you should be better than a rookie, if not, what was the point in sitting for those two years?

Negative? We stink! I could honestly care less. Never have I really been more indifferent about the season. The only thing I DON'T want is a sudden switch back to Pennington because he mustered 3 points in this game and looked average at best today. Wde have seen Chad for years. We have seen what he is capable of and it isn't enough. Period. You and El Gringo DumbF$*& seem to want to use this game as your example of why Chad should be our starting QB next year.

Chad has had plenty of issues besides injuries over the years, but people use the excuse that the 4-9 Ravens are a good team and KC played great for 5 minutes in that game. Then they blame JMAC for the loss, not KC.

JMac drops about half a dozen passes today and it's Chad's fault. I want KC to succeed just like most people and I think Chad just isn't good enough to win for what the Jets are or seem to be building, but come on now with the KC looks great and Chad sucks crap.

Neither QB has looked impressive this season. Yet all we hear are excuses for KC while Chad is thought of as the devil or something. I bet half the people complaining about Jets fans not going to games are the same ones who cheered when Chad got injured.

Once we get some deep threat weapons Clemens will look better. I can't say the same for Chad. He is a dink and dunker. Clemens has shown me he has the goods he just needs to make better decisions which will come in time.

The very last Jets drive was embarrasing. You could see the frustration on Mangini's face with the limitedness of the offense with Chad in there.

If Chad was so "embarrassingly" limiting then they should have went after Garcia or somebody in the offseason. Mangini will get no sympathy for me. Chad gutted out a decent performance in the weather and anybody bitching about him today is flat wrong. Wasn't Brad Smith limiting when all he could do is run an option?

*EDIT: Anybody raving about the job Chad did is wrong too, but that's another matter. Mangini still gets no sympathy from me.

I'm sorry, playcalling and execution were at fault again, Chad and the defense did well. Schotty has to go!!! I am tired of going for it 4th when we never make it. Go for the damn fg. It could of changed the game. Wher was the attempt of establishing the run game?:pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh:

Semper Fi

Negative? We stink! I could honestly care less. Never have I really been more indifferent about the season. The only thing I DON'T want is a sudden switch back to Pennington because he mustered 3 points in this game and looked average at best today. Wde have seen Chad for years. We have seen what he is capable of and it isn't enough. Period. You and El Gringo DumbF$*& seem to want to use this game as your example of why Chad should be our starting QB next year.

Are you that stupid or just such a Chad hater.. Or maybe you need to learn how to read or something, I don't know.

I SAID KC SHOULD BE THE QB next season. I said Chad should no longer be the QB of the Jets. BUt stop with the bull and hatred for Chad.. Like I said, you're probably one of those losers who cheered when Chad got injured.

If Chad was so "embarrassingly" limiting then they should have went after Garcia or somebody in the offseason. Mangini will get no sympathy for me. Chad gutted out a decent performance in the weather and anybody bitching about him today is flat wrong. Wasn't Brad Smith limiting when all he could do is run an option?

*EDIT: Anybody raving about the job Chad did is wrong too, but that's another matter. Mangini still gets no sympathy from me.

Have you ever played a sport before? Chad was a favorite among the players. If Mangini just dropped Chad after a 10-6 season and the Jets went say 6-10, Mangini would lose the locker room. This was all a calculated move to get rid of Chad in the right manner. That is why I do think both he and Coles and anyone else that won't get over Chad will be moved this offseason.

Chad did what he seems to normally do for the most part. He doesn't throw many TDs but he keeps games close if the defense plays well enough. But in the end, Chad was never a QB who could really beat the good teams unless the Defense and special teams scored. Same thing happened today.

But the crap about Chad sucking today while KC has looked good this season is just stupid. Neither QB of the Jets has done anything good this season.

It's funny how you are the same poster complaining about Jets fans being negative yet that's all you've been today. Talk about somebody with an agenda.

Chad is what he is and no, he is not a QB who brings teams back from the dead. But what has KC really done to say he'll be any better? He's young, but that excuse gets old quick considering a lot of other QBs who were drafted the same year as KC are either being called busts or not that good at this point.

Yeah he's only played 6 games, BUT IT"S HIS SECOND SEASON IN THE NFL... If year one doesn't count, then they should have started him then, otherwise it's a wasted season for KC. I'm tired of hearing the "the rookie should sit a season or two" and then when he does start it's the "He's only played 6 games excuse.' If you sit for a year or two, you should be better than a rookie, if not, what was the point in sitting for those two years?

Are you that stupid or just such a Chad hater.. Or maybe you need to learn how to read or something, I don't know.

I SAID KC SHOULD BE THE QB next season. I said Chad should no longer be the QB of the Jets. BUt stop with the bull and hatred for Chad.. Like I said, you're probably one of those losers who cheered when Chad got injured.

Then WTF is your point. You have clearly ranted on about how people are blaming Chad for INT's, and Blaming the team for KC's INT's. nd for the record, I am a Chad hater. I'm a hater of all players that are detriments to the Jets winning. There a long list.

Have you ever played a sport before? Chad was a favorite among the players. If Mangini just dropped Chad after a 10-6 season and the Jets went say 6-10, Mangini would lose the locker room. This was all a calculated move to get rid of Chad in the right manner. That is why I do think both he and Coles and anyone else that won't get over Chad will be moved this offseason.

Played a sport? Dude, I've been that ****ty washed up guy that the team was behind. If Chad was that bad the team wouldn't be behind him. You can't play Joe Hardass with Pete Kendall and then tell me that Mangini was letting the lockerroom down lightly by phasing Chad out. Either Chad isn't that bad, he somehow got worse in the offseason or Mangini is a moron. Maybe two out of three.

Then WTF is your point. You have clearly ranted on about how people are blaming Chad for INT's, and Blaming the team for KC's INT's.

That is my point. You can't bash Chad and then praise KC for the same things.

If you claim Chad sucks cause JMAC drops a pass and the OL sucks yet at the same time praise KC cause JMAC drops a pass and the OL Sucks, you kind of sound like a person with an agenda. Which is no different than ecurbs or others who do nothing but praise Chad all the time.

Praising a QB for no good reason proves what? You and others do it for KC and ecurb and others do it for Chad. It makes no difference because it all looks stupid.

Chad never beats good teams. He really only played good against the Colts in the playoffs years ago and the Chargers... But other than that he always found ways to never have big games against the better teams.

We don't know what kind of QB KC is at this point. He shows some signs of being good, but he also shows signs of a QB who has that Eli Manning deer in the headlights and turn the ball over too much attitude. I hope he learns from experience, but how many years later and Eli still has that deer in the headlights look.

Then WTF is your point. You have clearly ranted on about how people are blaming Chad for INT's, and Blaming the team for KC's INT's. nd for the record, I am a Chad hater. I'm a hater of all players that are detriments to the Jets winning. There a long list.

That was funny when somebody in the ******gameday****** thread told pjam "nobody likes you anyway".

:lol:

Played a sport? Dude, I've been that ****ty washed up guy that the team was behind. If Chad was that bad the team wouldn't be behind him. You can't play Joe Hardass with Pete Kendall and then tell me that Mangini was letting the lockerroom down lightly by phasing Chad out. Either Chad isn't that bad, he somehow got worse in the offseason or Mangini is a moron. Maybe two out of three.

He is the QB and a leader on the team. Not some washed up vet. The team had a winning record with him - but do to his limited ability could not beat the elite defenses in the league. Chad is not the worst QB in the league - but I don't think he is top teir either. Pete Kendell was a totally different topic.

I agree with Pjam here. When Chad threw picks it was 100% all on him. Wheras when Clemens throws picks people seem to make excuses for him. Kellen shouldn't have thrown that pick, he should have either taken the safety are throwing as hard as he can away, there areplenty of situations were chad was sacked and people killed him for it. We if he hadn't have taken the sacks chances are he would have turned the ball over a good few times.

I agree with Pjam here. When Chad threw picks it was 100% all on him. Wheras when Clemens throws picks people seem to make excuses for him. Kellen shouldn't have thrown that pick, he should have either taken the safety are throwing as hard as he can away, there areplenty of situations were chad was sacked and people killed him for it. We if he hadn't have taken the sacks chances are he would have turned the ball over a good few times.

Even when you give Chad time or WR's it will still be the same result. Against elite defenses he physically can not get the job done.

He is the QB and a leader on the team. Not some washed up vet. The team had a winning record with him - but do to his limited ability could not beat the elite defenses in the league. Chad is not the worst QB in the league - but I don't think he is top teir either. Pete Kendell was a totally different topic.

If the QB and leader of your team is limited and can't win then you find a better QB and leader of your team. You don't kneel down and take it because Coles likes him. After a full offseason, any complaints about the QB position rest firmly at the feet of Mangini.

If the QB and leader of your team is limited and can't win then you find a better QB and leader of your team. You don't kneel down and take it because Coles likes him. After a full offseason, any complaints about the QB position rest firmly at the feet of Mangini.

It's not just Coles that liked him. He was VERY, VERY well liked in the locker room. I agree that after THIS COMING offseason there are no excuses.

If LJ is healthy and they could get a great running game going I think they could beat and elite D. Bowe, Coles and Gonzo IMO would be incredibly difficult to cover especially with the running threat there too.

LJ hasn't been LJ because of the play of the OL and not because of the lack of passing game. I think Chad and Coles will help them be good and even make the playoffs - but they will not be elite.

Archived