I propose........

SoFlaJets

as an active member of the Nation that no threads be tossed into the lounge.The thing I liked the most about this site was the loose feel of it.I loved the"What are you listening to?"threads and some of the other just stuff that we were talking about here when it was getting started.Hey at least from the end of the season until traing camp,I say it should be an open forum.It's so damn slow anyway as far as Jets news is concerned.

Yea, the friggn' cornerstone as to why Max can't get a Jets link. #-o

really??? did the JETS send you the memo about that being the reason?? I am sure it has nothing to do with you talking about our QB, does it? :roll:

really??? did the JETS send you the memo about that being the reason?? I am sure it has nothing to do with you talking about our QB, does it? :roll:

Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass bout the Jets link. The dude we contacted for the link is a self-important, low-class, unprofessional toadie who wants to control content and make sure nobody says 'boo' about how the Jets franchise is a second-class farce. What we lose by not having a link on the Jets' site is a few new posters per month. What we gain is not having to answer to anyone for what we put out there. So, f*ck the Jets, f*ck the sh*tty media department, f*ck the Jets official website which may be the worst piece of crap in the NFL, and f*ck the self-important piece of sh*t who isn't even aware that he's still promoting Santana Moss' website months after the trade. Hell, that dumb bastard should be begging US to link THEM.

Honestly, I don't give a rat's a$$ bout the Jets link. The dude we contacted for the link is a self-important, low-class, unprofessional toadie who wants to control content and make sure nobody says 'boo' about how the Jets franchise is a second-class farce. What we lose by not having a link on the Jets' site is a few new posters per month. What we gain is not having to answer to anyone for what we put out there. So, f*ck the Jets, f*ck the sh*tty media department, f*ck the Jets official website which may be the worst piece of crap in the NFL, and f*ck the self-important piece of sh*t who isn't even aware that he's still promoting Santana Moss' website months after the trade. Hell, that dumb bastard should be begging US to link THEM.

The Jets can't run their football team, what would make you think they could run a website.

Remember a week after the STINGING loss to the Steelers, logging on after the AFC Championship to see in big bold letters on the front page:

SUPER BOWL WEEK

Honestly, I don't give a rat's a$$ bout the Jets link. The dude we contacted for the link is a self-important, low-class, unprofessional toadie who wants to control content and make sure nobody says 'boo' about how the Jets franchise is a second-class farce. What we lose by not having a link on the Jets' site is a few new posters per month. What we gain is not having to answer to anyone for what we put out there. So, f*ck the Jets, f*ck the sh*tty media department, f*ck the Jets official website which may be the worst piece of crap in the NFL, and f*ck the self-important piece of sh*t who isn't even aware that he's still promoting Santana Moss' website months after the trade. Hell, that dumb bastard should be begging US to link THEM.

alrighty then Tom... tell us how you really feel ;)

when was the no cursing rule waived? or can only

self-important, low-class, unprofessional toadies who want to control content allowed to? :mrgreen:

I'm glad you don't give a rat's ass about the link. You might get emotionally involved otherwise. :shock:

Anyway, an Outlaw site is by far more interesting. No outside pressure to edit content, no bowing to the bigwigs to kiss ass, no new posters. Wait a minute. That last part might suck a little. Still, mainstream is dull. I really enjoyed JI, and still pop over every few weeks or so, but their shift towards mediocrity in the name of mass-appeal has ensured that I'll be far more active at Jetnation than anywhere else. That and the fact that I don't get out much. I used to be very popular. Really. :oops:

Anyway, an Outlaw site is by far more interesting. No outside pressure to edit content, no bowing to the bigwigs to kiss a$$, no new posters. Wait a minute. That last part might suck a little. Still, mainstream is dull. I really enjoyed JI, and still pop over every few weeks or so, but their shift towards mediocrity in the name of mass-appeal has ensured that I'll be far more active at Jetnation than anywhere else. That and the fact that I don't get out much. I used to be very popular. Really. :oops:

TomShane said on his resume that he was popular. We hired him and look what we are stuck with. Hopefully you will understand why we are skeptical.

TomShane said on his resume that he was popular. We hired him and look what we are stuck with. Hopefully you will understand why we are skeptical.

You replied to my post! You did you did! No-one replies to my posts, but you just went on and replied! Does this mean we're friends? Can I come over? do you want to go to a movie or play chinese checkers? I'm popular people! I'm popular! Max, you're the best man, really, I mean it max, the best...I'm going to write a poem about our friendship! This is going to be great! :D:D:D

You replied to my post! You did you did! No-one replies to my posts, but you just went on and replied! Does this mean we're friends? Can I come over? do you want to go to a movie or play chinese checkers? I'm popular people! I'm popular! Max, you're the best man, really, I mean it max, the best...I'm going to write a poem about our friendship! This is going to be great! :D:D:D

Sir... i find the vast majority of your posts very funny.. but i also think of them as stand alones.. they speak for themselves and dont need an inane response.. so you might say...why am i responding inanely right now?? well i cant hold off that long...

by the way... this response IS classic! :lol: chinese checkers... great game!!! :lol:=D>

Forget about chinese checkers. I tried the same thing with Max but he kept challenging me to a "swordfight" before we did anything else.

Kind of like how the Jets feel being stuck with Herm.

That is funny. If by Chinese Checkers you mean a board game then no.

If you mean....ah, I will just finish this up via PM!

This is such a lie, lance!!! I responded to one of your posts last week with one of these---> :lol:

yes i remember... that was one of your more witty comments. stick to smileys, it works well for you. :mrgreen:

yes i remember... that was one of your more witty comments. stick to smileys, it works well for you. :mrgreen:

So many replies! I'm sorry, but I just can't keep up with all this attention. It's overwhelming. I'm going to have to ask you all to scale back. Use some restraint please, I'm only one man. Thank you.

P.S. I may or may not be around to admire in the near future as I've invited my new best friend Max to a camping trip. He says Idaho is the best place. I'm not so sure, but I'll let you know how much fun we had when I get back. :D

So many replies! I'm sorry, but I just can't keep up with all this attention. It's overwhelming. I'm going to have to ask you all to scale back. Use some restraint please, I'm only one man. Thank you.

P.S. I may or may not be around to admire in the near future as I've invited my new best friend Max to a camping trip. He says Idaho is the best place. I'm not so sure, but I'll let you know how much fun we had when I get back. :D

Don't forget to pack plenty of KY Jelly, there are not many Walgreens in the wilds of Idaho.

Don't forget to pack plenty of KY Jelly, there are not many Walgreens in the wilds of Idaho.

Funny, that's what Max said. We have our own cheer, to get into the camping spirit..."You go east and I'll go West, we don't need no G.P.S.!" Apparently we don't need any food, water camping supplies, or warm clothing either. Max says that stuff is for sissies. Even Mrs. Max is excited about the trip. I can tell by the way she clutches at her chest and jokingly sobs, "Not again, Max, please not another one. It's only a matter of time before they start finding them!" Ah, what a cut-up. Anyway, getting back to the Jellly you mentioned, it won't be necessary considering we wont have any bread or peanut butter. But thanks anyway. BTW, what's a ball-gag?

Archived