Dear Jets, Please Cut Nuge this off season.

TheShow

I'm so tired of this guy, seems like every week he's missing another kick. He reminds me of Doung Brien, I think those 2 deserve eachother. if I ever see them :Nuts:

"Seems like every week he's missing another kick"

yet, he made 15 of 16 before yesterday. Strange.

Deat Jets, Please cut the entire roster this off season, and lets start from scratch.

These threads are useless

in the short term how about we delete this useless thread instead

some posters are useless.

NUGE sucks! 2nd round draft pick! whatta joke! the blocked kick was not his fault not saying that. every other one is though. it just seems everytime that were in a game where 3 points could actually mean somthing he tends to miss it. if it's just garbage points he nails it.

people start 1000000 pennington threads saying the same thing! and my thread is useless? some people are just arse's!

Good bye Stooge!

Jets should draft /sign as free agent North Carolina's Connor Barth...ice water,,19 straight FGs, average kickoff is 3yd line,,,he broke all of ex tarheel Jeff Reed's (Steelers) UNC records...

Top 32 Overall

About Football ranks the top-five kicker prospects in the 2008 NFL Draft based on their potential in the NFL. This is not necessarily a prediction of the order they will be selected, rather a prediction of which kickers project the best at the next level. 1. Brandon Coutu, Georgia

2. Arthur Carmody, Louisville

3. Alexis Serna, Oregon Stare

4. Garrett Hartley, Oklahoma

5. Connor Barth, North Carolina

Jets should draft /sign as free agent North Carolina's Connor Barth...ice water,,19 straight FGs, average kickoff is 3yd line,,,he broke all of ex tarheel Jeff Reed's (Steelers) UNC records...

Top 32 Overall

About Football ranks the top-five kicker prospects in the 2008 NFL Draft based on their potential in the NFL. This is not necessarily a prediction of the order they will be selected, rather a prediction of which kickers project the best at the next level. 1. Brandon Coutu, Georgia

agreed! I can only hope.

and guys I'm not talking about just last sunday. it seems anytime the kick counts for somthing he misses it, weather it's 30 yards of 50. but if were getting blown out he'll nail the 50 yarder!

Top 32 Overall

Yea, but is he going to take cell phone pictures of his **** in the mirror?

funny I think Nuge is the least of the Jets problems...I would be way more concerned that the Jets cannot run the ball, pass the ball or defend the run..... what's next firing the equipment manager for not ironing the socks straight?

I agree that he's not nearly the biggest issue on this team, but the sad fact remains that he is a problem. These missed kicks could have been very costly.

very costly,,every time he kicks GreenBeans is besides himself

the thing I like about Nugent though SJ is he tries to improve his game-I mean what was the biggest knock on him after last season? That he couldn't reach the EZ on KO's and he worked his butt off to get better...he isn't the guy we should be worrying about-we gots bigga fish to fry

My motto is this; ONE DISASTER AT A TIME

the thing I like about Nugent though SJ is he tries to improve his game-I mean what was the biggest knock on him after last season? That he couldn't reach the EZ on KO's and he worked his butt off to get better...he isn't the guy we should be worrying about-we gots bigga fish to fry

My motto is this; ONE DISASTER AT A TIME

i hear ya, but i am concerned over his % on pressure kicks,,i.e. take the lead, momentum changing kicks etc..

i dont want the armando benetiz of the NFL

IT WOULDE HELP IF OUR OFFENSE COULD SCORE 6 ONCE IN A WHILE

Bironas

Josh Brown

Kris Brown

Matt Bryant

Mason Crosby

Phil Dawson

Jason Elam

Gostkowski

Shayne Graham

Nate Keading

Ryan Lindell

Neil Rackers

Suisham

Vinatieri

Jeff Wilkins

Those are the ones that I'll take over Mike Nugent today. Last time I checked, I don't think any of the ones named were 2nd round picks.

Nugent sucks, cut his ass!!

Bironas

Josh Brown

Kris Brown

Matt Bryant

Mason Crosby

Phil Dawson

Jason Elam

Gostkowski

Shayne Graham

Nate Keading

Ryan Lindell

Neil Rackers

Suisham

Vinatieri

Jeff Wilkins

Those are the ones that I'll take over Mike Nugent today. Last time I checked, I don't think any of the ones named were 2nd round picks.

Nugent sucks, cut his ass!!

Heck I'd even take Morton Anderson.:confused0058:](*,)

Nuge Blows.

Archived