Why do Pats fans post here??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jesus, is it just me or has it been way too quiet of an offseason.

There is way too much love in here lately. I blame TX and his recent decision to come out of the closet and embrace the homosexuality shared by Tom Brady.

I'd pay $6.99 a month to get rid of posters like this with the Brady homo references.

Your VP of Marketing needs to do a better job.

Kinda tough when she is doing charity gigs for another site. #-o

I'd pay $6.99 a month to get rid of posters like this with the Brady homo references.

Your VP of Marketing needs to do a better job.

Kinda tough when she is doing charity gigs for another site. #-o

Tx:

I got your PM about this. And I understand your concerns. But I really don't think Bren did anything wrong.

I appreciate you telling on her though.

BAN TX!!!

I thought about doing that. The only negative was Gang Green Girl would have to find a new favorite poster.

Wouldn't want to subject anyone else to her interview process.

did someone say "Ban Tx" ... why do you all joke with me like that?

who would call Chad a "noodle-arm" and make jokes about his salary?

who would make fun of Herm? ( ok we have a lot of herm haters who would do that :lol: )

who would use :shock: when he fails to understand a post or doesnt have a witty retort to a post?

and last ...we must remember that every board needs a .... ah never mind...

tx aint getting banned....

That part is being played by you. :roll:

:wink:

no surprise that you would come in and defend poor Tx. what did he pm you and say ... "help.. gg is being a meanie ... it makes me sad.. say something bad about her..." :lol: mighty mouse to the rescue ;)

no surprise that you would come in and defend poor Tx. what did he pm you and say ... "help.. gg is being a meanie ... it makes me sad.. say something bad about her..." :lol: mighty mouse to the rescue ;)

[-X

Ok, so if someone was being mean or unjust to a fellow Jets' fan you would turn the other cheek?

I am just covering down when Tex is not here to defend himself from your disturbing and stalking ways. :wink:

[-X

Ok, so if someone was being mean or unjust to a fellow Jets' fan you would turn the other cheek?

I am just covering down when Tex is not here to defend himself from your disturbing and stalking ways. :wink:

what a good boy you are :roll:

disturbing and stalking? :lol: whatever. yeah thats me..:roll: OY! get out the order of protection...i am taking a trip down to tx with a stopover in kentucky. :lol:

what a good boy you are :roll:

disturbing and stalking? :lol: whatever. yeah thats me..:roll: OY! get out the order of protection...i am taking a trip down to tx with a stopover in kentucky. :lol:

A verbal threat........see what I mean. :wink:

Archived