Jets Training Camp

TaborJet

am sittin here, no camp feh me this summer feelin

kinda strange wont be at a jet football training

camp this summer!

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to attend this summer's 2005 annual football camp.

I hope someone thinks the children's education are more important!

jets_53_thmb.jpg

Are you implying that I wouldn't be welcomed there? Consider this my extension of the olive branch. I would like to play in their softball game if they will let me. :lol: I'll even let them buy me a beer.

GGG - I will pay $ for a picture of you playing in the softball game at training camp.

Depends on who's calling teams (Captains).

Are you implying that I wouldn't be welcomed there? Consider this my extension of the olive branch. I would like to play in their softball game if they will let me. :lol: I'll even let them buy me a beer.

am sittin here, no camp feh me this summer feelin

kinda strange wont be at a jet football training

camp this summer!

Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to attend this summer's 2005 annual football camp.

I hope someone thinks the children's education are more important!

jets_53_thmb.jpg

I say you home-school them yourself dawg, and take them to the camp as a "field-trip". I'm sure there's got to be something educational about watching millionaires play catch.

I will out at Hofstra for Camp beginning July 29th (in the afternoon) to August 12th.
...vacation time again huh?.... :lol: . Will see you out there for the softball game. Hope your olive branch is accepted. And I will let you know what other days I'll make. Im an early riser like you now!!.. :lol:

Archived