Hey Smizzy, grow up.

ECURB

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I'm talking about, talk football don't make it personal.

Pretty lame and childish regardless of how much you hate my football opinions and views.

Lame and childish? Look around. I think you forgot where you are.

You think Mangini is a dunce for his coaching...I think your a dunce for your posting. Seems fair ,no?

Ps...Chad Blows

Lame and childish? Look around. I think you forgot where you are.

You think Mangini is a dunce for his coaching...I think your a dunce for your posting. Seems fair ,no?

Ps...Chad Blows

Whatever, Mangini is a public figure... and this is a site intended for discussion and even criticism of him... not me...

again

Grow up and keep it to football and dont make it a childish personal fight... this isnt high school...

Whatever, Mangini is a public figure... and this is a site intended for discussion and even criticism of him... not me...

again

Grow up and keep it to football and dont make it a childish personal fight... this isnt high school...

You know, there are pictures of Smizzy around here.:lol:\:D/

Although I admit it's pretty funny, to be fair I'd be indredibly pissed if someone done that to me.

Im not really pissed... just disappointed that max would let Smizzy do something like this on his site... how can you draw the line if the person "in charge" just steps right over the lines...

:confused0082:

again

I don't remember Mangini posting his pic in the photoshop thread with the intent of being made fun of....that was you.

Oh well....you have made enough fat,gay jokes to be a joke for once.

Grow up and deal with it.

Wow... so look who shows up...

Barton and Smizzy just cant handle the fact that I hate Mangini... so they gave up on defending Mangini and now just decide to come after me...

I dont think I ever did this to you when you were/are ripping Chad a new one... oh wait... becuase Im not a 12 year old kid...

Im not really pissed... just disappointed that max would let Smizzy do something like this on his site... how can you draw the line if the person "in charge" just steps right over the lines...

:confused0082:

If Max wants me to remove it,I will. However I will not remove it for you.

Sorry. Bruce.

It would be funny if you did it... not this arrogant jerk.

These were nto funny intentions from smizzy... these were purely to get a reaction and make himself feel better... like a middle school bully... maybe he never grew up...

Take your little power trip Max has provided you with and shove it... grow up while your at it...

What power trip? It's my avatar. I'm not changing it because you're crying about it. There is no show of power here. Just you crying about me using the pic your posted on this site. The Mods have all taken more than enough abuse to be able to have some fun at your expense.

If I am wrong and max says to change it I will. But you earned the right to be made fun of .

TBH I'm with ecurb here.

I've been warned (by you smizzy) and neg repped here for personal attacks (On JF5180 and on DWC btw who I think 'earned the right to be made fun of').

I think having a picture of a poster with a dunce hat on is worse than calling someone a moron and TBH it's a bit hypocritical.

The photoshop thread was supposed to be a funny/fun thread with no hidden agendas...

This is Smizzy being a whiney little bitch becuase he cant stand the fact that I hate Mangini...

There was nothing fun about this... it was Smizzy trying to find some way to piss me off becuase he cant stand my opinion...

all in all it is childish...

What power trip? It's my avatar. I'm not changing it because you're crying about it. There is no show of power here. Just you crying about me using the pic your posted on this site. The Mods have all taken more than enough abuse to be able to have some fun at your expense.

If I am wrong and max says to change it I will. But you earned the right to be made fun of .

Its a power trip becuase if DWC did this he would have been banned...

Its a power trip becuase you are doing it knowing your protected by your status and did it purely as a personal attack with no funny intentions... your intention was to say you think my opinions are stupid...

Just couldnt take the high road... delete this thread and the avatar huh? Had to be the big bad internet tough guy?

Not only that... you do it when you know I have barely been here... you clearly were trying to make fun of me in front of the masses with no humor towards me...

75% of JN would have been warned or temp banned for it... and you know it... but of course not Smizzy...

TBH I'm with ecurb here.

I've been warned (by you smizzy) and neg repped here for personal attacks (On JF5180 and on DWC btw who I think 'earned the right to be made fun of').

I think having a picture of a poster with a dunce hat on is worse than calling someone a moron and TBH it's a bit hypocritical.

Dont worry about it... no need to get on Smizzy's bad side to back me up... if you disagree with him he will take it out on you like a 12 year old... its not worth it..

Hey Smizzy can you give me a list of your views on the JETS so I can just agree with them from now on and enjoy JN again without you coming after me about it with no football talk just personal attacks?

It's really was just a joke. I don't see the problem. I would have removed it if you were a man about it and if you didn't whine and cry about it and call me names. In other words if you had asked me like a grown up it would be gone. You little tantrum is funny but it didn't make me want to change my avatar.

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.

Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.

Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.

Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.

Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.

Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.

Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

What do ya know... someone who disagreed with my football views agreeing with Smizzy personal low blow...

Go figure...

Dont worry about it... no need to get on Smizzy's bad side to back me up... if you disagree with him he will take it out on you like a 12 year old... its not worth it..

Hey Smizzy can you give me a list of your views on the JETS so I can just agree with them from now on and enjoy JN again without you coming after me about it with no football talk just personal attacks?

No I really like Smizzy as a poster and TBh I found this funny at first.

Looking at it now though I find it a bit hypocritical.

Thanks for the neg rep. That will show me.

Risky move on my part... you usually would just use your power trip and neg rep me a 10000 times using your mod power... (which you have done in the past) becuase you cant handle negative feedback without a childish response...

75% of JN would have been warned or temp banned for it... and you know it... but of course not Smizzy...

This is hilarious. I tell you what...If max comes in this thread and agress with you I will give up my mod status and take whatever ban YOU think he should give me.

Deal?

Archived