Hey Smizzy, grow up.

ECURB

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That he would have the same avatar with Manigni in it and is complaining about me having it with him in it? I agree...It is hypocritical.

Mangini is a NEW YORK JET and a public figure... stop trying to make youself feel better about this...

You took picture from a thread intended to be fun and turned it into a personal attack just becuase you could actually debate Mangini being a good coach... you gave up and resorted to this...

Chad Pennington is the most winning JETS QB in history and Mangini has created a team worse than Herm and it makes you sick... dont take it out on me though buddy.

That he would have the same avatar with Manigni in it and is complaining about me having it with him in it? I agree...It is hypocritical.

No because you have warned me for personal attacks many times. You threatened to ban me if I continued to even argue with JETSFAN5180. That picture obviously implies that Ecurb is a 'dunce', how is that not a personal attack????

No because you have warned me for personal attacks many times. You threatened to ban me if I continued to even argue with JETSFAN5180. That picture obviously implies that Ecurb is a 'dunce', how is that not a personal attack????

The rules dont apply to Smizzy.

As a mod and someone who knows the rules. Calling a poster a "dunce" is not a personal attack. Calling him an ******* is.

Hope we are clear now on what is and isn't a personal attack. You got warned for cussing him out and calling him names. Little different.

As a mod and someone who knows the rules. Calling a poster a "dunce" is not a personal attack. Calling him an ******* is.

Hope we are clear now on what is and isn't a personal attack. You got warned for cussing him out and calling him names. Little different.

But misusing a picture and calling them a dunce is not?

Just stop...

Can I post Garb's picture Smizzy?

I thought we werent allowed to becuase she asked us not to..??

Please dont use my picture... oh wait that doesnt work for me... you dont like me so the rules dont apply...

I called him an idiot, isn't a dunce the same thing?:confused0058:

But misusing a picture and calling them a dunce is not?

Just stop...

Can I post Garb's picture Smizzy?

I thought we werent allowed to becuase she asked us not to..??

Please dont use my picture... oh wait that doesnt work for me... you dont like me so the rules dont apply...

You're not allowed to post her picture because she never post it willingly. Like you did with your picture.

Would like some cheese to go with that whine?

Bruce, I've been with you on the Chad business and the Mangini business, but I've got to tell you - you need to grow some thicker skin.

Busting balls is what we do here. You know that.

Smizzy just has no fun intentions... just rude ones... I wouldnt care if you did it Bob... Smizzy is just does it to be a dick...

SO I will play his game... I made a dunce thread... same thing... I think Garb is a dunce.

I called him an idiot, isn't a dunce the same thing?:confused0058:

I love your selective memory. good thing I work here .

Here is your exact quote...and this was right after you called him a "doucebag"

"you ****ing stupid Piece of worhless ****!!!! "

Please continue telling me how you did the same thing.

If your talking about other times that I insulted JF5180 it was because he was making false accusations towards me. He accused me of rooting for the Chiefs which I proved wrong becasue I wasn't rooting for the Chiefs and another time where he accused me of making personal attacks at his family which I had also never done.

Totally different situations.

That was 1 post of 10 I deleted that day.

Smizzy just has no fun intentions... just rude ones... I wouldnt care if you did it Bob... Smizzy is just does it to be a dick...

SO I will play his game... I made a dunce thread... same thing... I think Garb is a dunce.

You have no clue what my intentions are and you're tyring to make your point by picking on a woman.

Lol. Do I really need to mock you? You seem to do a good job making a clown out of yourself without my help.

That was 1 post of 10 I deleted that day.

You have no clue what my intentions are and you're tyring to make your point by picking on a woman.

Lol. Do I really need to mock you? You seem to do a good job making a clown out of yourself without my help.

What does her being a "woman" have anything to do with this? Because she doesnt have a penis different rules apply?

You think women are helpless Smizzy? Im sure Garb is a big girl...

If your talking about other times that I insulted JF5180 it was because he was making false accusations towards me. He accused me of rooting for the Chiefs which I proved wrong becasue I wasn't rooting for the Chiefs and another time where he accused me of making personal attacks at his family which I had also never done.

Totally different situations.

I don't know what your talking about but you got warned for multiple attacks. I didn't think I needed to quote them all when I warned you for you to realize they were all inappropriate.

I don't know what your talking about but you got warned for multiple attacks. I didn't think I needed to quote them all when I warned you for you to realize they were all inappropriate.

Inappropiate???

Have you ever actually read that guys posts???

I can name you at least 8 posters who thinks that guy is an absolute tool and will provide evidence for one of them.

What does her being a "woman" have anything to do with this? Because she doesnt have a penis different rules apply?

You think women are helpless Smizzy? Im sure Garb is a big girl...

I don't remember her posting her picture wanting to be mocked. That was you...until you thought you looked like a clown..then you wanted it taken down.

Boo hoo ...you are the biggest baby in the history of this website(not a personal attack for the Message board challanged)

Chad Pennington sucks....don't take it out on me.

Archived