I AM THE REAL JETSRULE128

jetsrule128

He just wants to send you all a message about Kaysar, and the other things in life he enjoys WHICH INCLUDE THE JETS. He isn't annyoing anyone, he is just adding to the interst level of this message board. If you don't like his threads, don't post on them, because YOU'RE the ones who look stupid, not the one who started the thread.

:cheers:

He just wants to send you all a message about Kaysar, and the other things in life he enjoys WHICH INCLUDE THE JETS. He isn't annyoing anyone, he is just adding to the interst level of this message board. If you don't like his threads, don't post on them, because YOU'RE the ones who look stupid, not the one who started the thread.

This message paid for by the 128 for President Committee.

lmao you are not kaysar

go back to that clothing company you been working on since big brother 6

Bullsh*t!! I've been porking you in the ass for almost 2 years now and this is how you repay me? I'm coming over, and this time I won't even so much as spit for lubrication! I'm using a sandpaper comdom! All those times I held you and carressed your grundle how you like and this is how you treat me!! I will bring jihad down on your anus!

Bullsh*t!! I've been porking you in the ass for almost 2 years now and this is how you repay me? I'm coming over, and this time I won't even so much as spit for lubrication! I'm using a sandpaper comdom! All those times I held you and carressed your grundle how you like and this is how you treat me!! I will bring jihad down on your anus!

gross

you are sick

You're right, I am sick! After all the toilet games I've played to appease your voracious and disgustingly kinky appetite for sex I have contracted staph infection, e-coli, and a raging case of genital warts! Maybe if you weren't cheating on me in the men's room of every highway rest stop I wouldn't be so sick you bastard!!

Well, you see, it works twofold. while you're over there annoying them, you're not here annoying us. and I will reward you for that. it's a good deal.

It's a win win situation.

hey bp...any chance i can change my user name to jetsrule128?

i know it's already taken, but maybe you can 'fix' that as well?

Archived