Potential Draft Backstabbing may occur

afosomf

If Chefs get the 5th pick, I can see Hermie sticking it up our ass with a red hot poker by trading pick to Mumbles

Mumbles needs a LB, i can see him drafting Laurenitas at 5 to replace Booski/Seau

Both of them would get the last laugh

Let's hope KC gets 3rd pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cept that he needs a good one real bad

ILB is their main weakness

That has been their need for a long time, he just never drafts them. It seems that he would rather have more experienced players at LB. I do think that they will draft a defensive player in the first but it will more than likely be secondary help or another D lineman.

Laurinitis is not really worth a top 10 pick. He's not as rare an athlete as aj hawk, more like vilma or willis, that puts him at 12 overall not trading up to 5.

who knows who it will be, i'm sure Mumbles knows what type of player

Mangina wants, could be gholston, ellis, jenkins

The combine will make it clearer as far as who is rising and falling

I could see Mumbles moving up to 5 to get the player he wants and convince

the clown why it works for chefs!!!

The combine will make it clearer as far as who is rising and falling

I could see Mumbles moving up to 5 to get the player he wants and convince

the clown why it works for chefs!!!

Fortunately, Petersen doesn't let Hermie answer the phone.

Belichick and Pioli aren't going to risk screwing up their own draft just to screw Mangini.

Belichick and Pioli aren't going to risk screwing up their own draft just to screw Mangini.

Mumbles knows what player he wants, he also knows that mangini knows

what type of player he wants

thus i could see him traded up to 5 to get his man....Kapeesh!!!

we should pray that jake long drops this far. although barring a subpar combine i don't see it happening.

Of all the guys that are so far projected to go at the top of the draft, Jake Long is the guy most likely to not slip past the Chiefs. They have a bad offensive line. The maligned Jets D-line overpowered them last week. It looked alot like the Jets O-line.

Of all the guys that are so far projected to go at the top of the draft, Jake Long is the guy most likely to not slip past the Chiefs. They have a bad offensive line. The maligned Jets D-line overpowered them last week. It looked alot like the Jets O-line.

I doubt he'll slip that far and if he does I wouldn't take him. I'd rather bring in a FA who is ready made to play his position rather that drafting a LT and playing him out of position. It's not going to happen.

If Herman Edwards has proved one thing after watching him for 7 years now it's this; He will NEVER spend a 1st round draft pick on an offensive lineman-NEVER

Archived