Only in Nebraska...

Alk

ALK! I just saw the Herm face on San Andreas! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Crazy b!tch!

:lol: I just sent you a PM asking if it showed up. I was actually going to get more elaborate like putting a picture of Chad's face over that blonde chick's face but I had to get it sent off. I thought the Herm face fit almost perfect though.

http://www.theomahachannel.com/family/4529873/detail.html

A girl who happens to carry her father's ashes in her car has her car broken into and the urn stolen. Oh, did I mention, I went to high school with this girl and was pretty good friends with her. All I can say is....WOW....just WOW. :shock:

out of curiosity, did miss Frye ride on the big bus, or the little one? She didn't come across well in that article. Carrying her dad around in her purse is, well, more than a little creepy.

An Urn and ashes anectdote of my own:

I was coming back from killeen Texas with my girlfriend (now wife) a few years back, and we decided to take the Blue Ridge highway through the Smoky Mtns. It's a long circuitous route, quite beautiful and wild, so we weren't surprised when we came upon a ceremony at the Highway's highest point. There was a marker and a turnout, and an amazing view. The ceremony was the spreading of a recently deceased person's ashes over the Smokies. My girl and I backed away and watched from a distance in order to give the family some room, and after a few words from the pastor and some family members, we watched as the urn was opened and the ashes tossed to the winds upon the moutaintop. It would have been quite breathtaking had the wind not shifted and blown the ashes all over the family and other assorted onlookers who had to brush this dead guy out of their hair and off their clothes. Someone eventually pulled out a lint-roller. No kidding.

out of curiosity, did miss Frye ride on the big bus, or the little one? She didn't come across well in that article. Carrying her dad around in her purse is, well, more than a little creepy.

An Urn and ashes anectdote of my own:

I was coming back from killeen Texas with my girlfriend (now wife) a few years back, and we decided to take the Blue Ridge highway through the Smoky Mtns. It's a long circuitous route, quite beautiful and wild, so we weren't surprised when we came upon a ceremony at the Highway's highest point. There was a marker and a turnout, and an amazing view. The ceremony was the spreading of a recently deceased person's ashes over the Smokies. My girl and I backed away and watched from a distance in order to give the family some room, and after a few words from the pastor and some family members, we watched as the urn was opened and the ashes tossed to the winds upon the moutaintop. It would have been quite breathtaking had the wind not shifted and blown the ashes all over the family and other assorted onlookers who had to brush this dead guy out of their hair and off their clothes. Someone eventually pulled out a lint-roller. No kidding.

Well...yeah she did ride the big bus, but just barely. Lets just say that she was just a bit out there and to be honest, I didn't even flinch while watching that video. Nothing that happens with her would surprise me. By the way, that was a classic story right there. One of those things that you couldn't even possibly make up. :lol:

Well...yeah she did ride the big bus, but just barely. Lets just say that she was just a bit out there and to be honest, I didn't even flinch while watching that video. Nothing that happens with her would surprise me. By the way, that was a classic story right there. One of those things that you couldn't even possibly make up. :lol:

I'll bend the truth for a punchline, or even post things "in character" as a goof. But, honest to god, this story is genuine. I even have the pics of my girl and I sitting on the big stone monument claiming the highway's highest elevation.

Archived