Jets Charity Rubber Bracelet

Brenjetsfan

A JETS SHOP EXCLUSIVE! The New York Jets Charity Rubber Bracelet.Green And White Tie Dyed with the J!E!T!S! chant logo and GAMEFACE logo. A portion of the proceeds will benefit The New York Jets Foundation which provides resources for local area youth initiatives. Show your support for the Green & White and feel great about helping area youth!

$2.00 USD

call 1-877-747-jets or visit

shop.newyorkjets.com

Bought 5.

Also went for a "J" cap and this for my daughter who was born on 6/30/05. :)

54_17%20LS%20Creeper.jpg

The wife isn't going to like it, but... oh well.

BZ

check out the thread for you in the lounge ;) i would have started it here but it would have gotten moved.. <cough TS cough>check out ...

hey make sure that phin fan wife of your sneak any of that teal and orange on her ;)

check out the thread for you in the lounge ;) i would have started it here but it would have gotten moved.. <cough TS cough>check out ...

hey make sure that phin fan wife of your sneak any of that teal and orange on her ;)

I found the thread, thanks.

I appreciated all the kind words and thoughts.

BZ

Hey, Gun - how come your sig is full of pictures of violence against women? Is Mrs. Gun ticking you off?

No! That's what she does to me.

I am removing them however, you're the 3rd person to say something. I don't want people thinking I'm an advocate of beating women.

Archived