I'm Changing My Team Affiliation, so is GGG

TomShane

I would like to announce that TomSHane and Gang Green Girl have mutually agreed to become CHARGERS fans for the upcoming season.

So, I think we should have traded Brees while the iron was hot and started Philip Rivers. Brees is a one-trick pony who might fall on his face this year and the Chargers will pay dearly for it. BTW, we have the best RB in football and one hell of a defense. God bless the Chargers.

GGG will soon see you for the fraud that you are. We will welcome here back here with open arms.

You on the other hand have no value here. So you will not be welcomed back.

Gotta run and post a help wanted ad on Monster.com.

Website Admin Needed. Must be willing update the Post Of The Day 3 times per Quarter.

Must be smooth with the ladies and men as well.

You will be given Administrative Powers to a message board. But you will never be called on them to actually use them.

I would like to announce that TomSHane and Gang Green Girl have mutually agreed to become CHARGERS fans for the upcoming season.

So, I think we should have traded Brees while the iron was hot and started Philip Rivers. Brees is a one-trick pony who might fall on his face this year and the Chargers will pay dearly for it. BTW, we have the best RB in football and one hell of a defense. God bless the Chargers.

Oh sure your a Charger Fan until some Guy over

5'1 comes up to you in a Steeler Jersey!! I'm

voting for Tex to take your place he's more of

a Jet Fan then you!! =D>

alas you all have a lack of confidence in the leaders... i cant wait till the season. It WILL be excellent! I look forward to saying "i told you so" goof balls! :roll:

by the by... although TS says that ggg is on board with this affiliation change... we haven't actually heard from her. could it be that TS is living in his own little fantasy world again? ;)

Did you just call me a goofball?

After trying to score with Tom and getting nowhere, I decided to SWITCH TEAMS. :lol:

I look forward to saying "i told you so" goof balls! :roll:

by the by... although TS says that ggg is on board with this affiliation change... we haven't actually heard from her. could it be that TS is living in his own little fantasy world again? ;)

Did you just call me a goofball?

After trying to score with Tom and getting nowhere, I decided to SWITCH TEAMS. :lol:

actually i was calling TS and TX goofballs... but alas ggg you disapoint.. you have left the green and white...! :lol: .. does this mean that you are going to be also leaving the yanks and your yummy derek and wearing an indians cap this sundaY? ;)

I am sorry about the TS thing... i guess he really still is pining for Max...;) does this mean your name will change to Cute Charger Chick? :mrgreen:

Maxman I'd like to throw my name in the hat to take over that traitors spot. I have no idea how you ever even teamed up with such an irresponsible child. There was this one time when I was an assistant to him in this all-time draft and he never showed up for almost all of the picks. The ones he did he totally dropped the ball. When I'm getting at is this, I know how it feels to be let down by Tom Shane ( as does half of the gay community in San Fran) and feel I'd be the best replacement for the job.

Maxman I'd like to throw my name in the hat to take over that traitors spot. I have no idea how you ever even teamed up with such an irresponsible child. There was this one time when I was an assistant to him in this all-time draft and he never showed up for almost all of the picks. The ones he did he totally dropped the ball. When I'm getting at is this, I know how it feels to be let down by Tom Shane ( as does half of the gay community in San Fran) and feel I'd be the best replacement for the job.

We should have a contest: Be TomShane for a week. :lol:

Why the Chargers? Just curious....(as I sit here dreaming of having the guts to come up with some diabolic story that will help me get out of the outdoor concert I am going to on this raining day/night). :cry:

Lag:

It is a lot of work. You would have to be able to read and not understand lots of technical stuff.

You would have to respond to my well thought out technical PMs with witty responses like: GEEK.

You would also have to logon like 3 or 4 times a month and actually select a new Post Of The Day.

TomShane got so stressed out by this job he is not the same person. For example, when is the last time he said something funny?

Lag:

It is a lot of work. You would have to be able to read and not understand lots of technical stuff.

You would have to respond to my well thought out technical PMs with witty responses like: GEEK.

You would also have to logon like 3 or 4 times a month and actually select a new Post Of The Day.

TomShane got so stressed out by this job he is not the same person. For example, when is the last time he said something funny?

I know I'm up to the job.

Lag:

Get your resume together. I think Tom is launching Chargernation.com

We will soon need some help.

Jetlag's Resume

Name: Not TomShane

Qualifications: I know how to enter data on a daily basis for the Post of the Day portion.

Other: I don't look like Matthew Modine.

Hey

If George McFly wants to root for the Chargers, so be it.

The guy used to be really funny, sarcastic, yet insightful when it came to the tragedy of being a Jets fan.

No it's all come down to this.....: Holla.

Hey

If George McFly wants to root for the Chargers, so be it.

The guy used to be really funny, sarcastic, yet insightful when it came to the tragedy of being a Jets fan.

No it's all come down to this.....: Holla.

:lol: Down goes Frazier!

TomShane = DudeLove

Ps....Shawn Alexander is the best RB in football.

GGG will soon see you for the fraud that you are. We will welcome here back here with open arms.

You on the other hand have no value here. So you will not be welcomed back.

Gotta run and post a help wanted ad on Monster.com.

Website Admin Needed. Must be willing update the Post Of The Day 3 times per Quarter.

Must be smooth with the ladies and men as well.

You will be given Administrative Powers to a message board. But you will never be called on them to actually use them.

Be TomShane!!?? I would rather sleep in a bunk-bed under Oprah!

Archived