NY Jets Guy-Mock offseason (attempt #1)

NY Jets Guy

I usually don't do these, but I was pretty bored tonight and decided to make one. Feel free to tear it apart.

Notable Cuts:

Barton, Barret, Robertson, McCairens, Dyson

Trades:

Pennington - mid 3rd round

Extensions:

Coles & Rhodes

Notable FA's:

OG Stacey Andrews

NT Albert Haynesworth.. Robertson's departure puts $8M towards this man

WR D.J. Hackett

RB T.J. Ducket

QB Josh McCown

ILB Clark Haggan

Draft (first four rounds):

1- DE, Chris Long (Virginia)

2- OLB, Derrick Harvey (Florida)

3- OT, Gosder Cherilus (BC); would most likely need to trade up using Penny's pick.

4- FB, Owen Scmidtt (WV)

Offense:

QB- Clemens, Josh McCown, Ratliff

WR- Coles, Cotchery, DJ Hacket, Stuckey, Brad Smith, Wallace Wright

RB- T Jones, Leon, T.J. Ducket

FB-

Owen Schmidtt

TE- Baker, Kowalewski, Dearth

OT- Ferguson, Gosder Cherilus, Clement, Oldenberg

OG- Stacey Andrews, Moore, Montgomery, Turner

C- Mangold

Defense:

DE- Ellis, Chris Long, Kenyon Coleman, Mosely

NT- Haynesworth, Pouha

ILB- Harris, Vilma, Haggan

OLB- Thomas, Harvey, Bowens, Chatman

CB- Revis, Miller, Poteat, Drew Coleman

SS- Rhodes, Eric Smith

FS- Elam, Eric Coleman

I usually don't do these, but I was pretty bored tonight and decided to make one. Feel free to tear it apart.

Notable Cuts:

Barton, Barret, Robertson, McCairens, Dyson

Trades:

Pennington - mid 3rd round

Extensions:

Coles & Rhodes

Notable FA's:

OG Stacey Andrews

NT Albert Haynesworth.. Robertson's departure puts $8M towards this man

WR D.J. Hackett

RB T.J. Ducket

QB Josh McCown

ILB Clark Haggan

Draft (first four rounds):

1- DE, Chris Long (Virginia)

2- OLB, Derrick Harvey (Florida)

3- OT, Gosder Cherilus (BC); would most likely need to trade up using Penny's pick.

4- FB, Owen Scmidtt (WV)

Offense:

QB- Clemens, Josh McCown, Ratliff

WR- Coles, Cotchery, DJ Hacket, Stuckey, Brad Smith, Wallace Wright

RB- T Jones, Leon, T.J. Ducket

FB-

Owen Schmidtt

TE- Baker, Kowalewski, Dearth

OT- Ferguson, Gosder Cherilus, Clement, Oldenberg

OG- Stacey Andrews, Moore, Montgomery, Turner

C- Mangold

Defense:

DE- Ellis, Chris Long, Kenyon Coleman, Mosely

NT- Haynesworth, Pouha

ILB- Harris, Vilma, Haggan

OLB- Thomas, Harvey, Bowens, Chatman

CB- Revis, Miller, Poteat, Drew Coleman

SS- Rhodes, Eric Smith

FS- Elam, Eric Coleman

I don't see us cutting drob, because we are comfortably under the cap as it is. I would mess myself if the titans let Fat Al go and we were able to get him, however i dont see a 1% chance of it happening. If we were able to get haynesworth, I think drob could actually excell.

Chriss long would be fantastic, but he would most likely be used as an OLB in our 34 and play like a mike vrabel role. If we do end up with long, who i dont see dropping, than harvey would be an extra luxury. Gosder cherilus would be an outstanding pickup, but right now is looking to be a late 1st early second type of guy; especially with the senior bowl weighin and his first practice. If we are commited to running a fullback type of set i would LOVE Owen Schmitt.

The only player i really see us going after is Andrews and he would be an excellent fit at OG or OT; i could see us definately going after Albert, but i don't see him getting away from the titans.

With Roberston making $10 million+ in 2008, he will undoubtly be released or will have to restructure his deal. I don't see the Jets locking him up to an extension, so a restructure is out of the question, IMO.

Albert Haynesworth as a 34 Nose Tackle? Wishful thinking. I don't think Tennesse is going to let him go anywhere. They saw how much of an impact he made on that team and at the very least they will franchise him for 2008.

Clark Haggan living in New York as a back-up? Not going to happen, he'll remain in Pittsburgh unless we're offering a starting job and Pittsburgh is not.

Chris Long, if drafted by the Jets, IMO, would be better served losing 10lbs (he's listed at 280) and switching to a 34 OLB. 280, or even 290, is too small for a 34 Defensive End, especially with Shaun Ellis (undersized at 285) playing on the other side.

Lastly, I like Justin Miller as well, but the Jets need to bring someone in to compete with him as he is coming off of injury and as well as he's performed in practice, has not shown he has broken through as a quality starting Cornerback in the NFL. And if they have a chance at Asante Samuel, they have to make a move for him. The secondary would be viewed as one of the best in the league with Samuel added to it. Possibly THE BEST.

With Roberston making $10 million+ in 2008, he will undoubtly be released or will have to restructure his deal. I don't see the Jets locking him up to an extension, so a restructure is out of the question, IMO.

Albert Haynesworth as a 34 Nose Tackle? Wishful thinking. I don't think Tennesse is going to let him go anywhere. They saw how much of an impact he made on that team and at the very least they will franchise him for 2008.

Clark Haggan living in New York as a back-up? Not going to happen, he'll remain in Pittsburgh unless we're offering a starting job and Pittsburgh is not.

Chris Long, if drafted by the Jets, IMO, would be better served losing 10lbs (he's listed at 280) and switching to a 34 OLB. 280, or even 290, is too small for a 34 Defensive End, especially with Shaun Ellis (undersized at 285) playing on the other side.

Lastly, I like Justin Miller as well, but the Jets need to bring someone in to compete with him as he is coming off of injury and as well as he's performed in practice, has not shown he has broken through as a quality starting Cornerback in the NFL. And if they have a chance at Asante Samuel, they have to make a move for him. The secondary would be viewed as one of the best in the league with Samuel added to it. Possibly THE BEST.

It could be viewed as the best, but so what? teams will just run 80% of the time instead of just a slight majority of the time against us. As long as our run defense is as pathetic as ours is, i don't think giving that much money to another CB is a smart decision. If we can adress the dline than i could be convinced to like it, but as of now i don't like that deal. I think if we are gonna make a splash in FA it should definately be for a RT, because i don't like the idea of overbidding for LG, which should be one of the less expensive positions. But hell, i wouldn't mind overpaying for anyone on the oline as it is, because ours is pathetic.

I do like Roy Sheuning and Brandon Albert as OGs in this draft; also i really like the idea of Oneil cousins making the switch from OT to OG, he definately has the potential.

Also, look out for Barry Richardson as a RT, he looked like a specimen at the weighin today. Another guy i like a lot is Carl nicks, the man is a giant.

Broadway, I disagree. A Left Guard, IMO, is far more of a need on this team and on most teams. Right Tackle is an over-rated position, especially when you put up it up to Left Guard. Look at some of the best teams in the league, they built their line strong on the left side. Center, Left Guard and Left Tackle. Right now, we're missing that Left Guard and that position is our biggest need. Ryan Lilja or Alan Faneca would be great pickups for this team.

Remember, Anthony Clement didn't look so bad in 2006 when Pete Kendall was around. I'd much rather dish out the big bucks to a Left Guard.

Duckett would be an awful signing. If he's going to be the 3rd RB, he better be a special teams demon.

I actually like Duckett for this team. Duckett has shown he can get in the endzone. If he's not done, I like him for short yardage. The Jets don't need another decent back, they need somebody that can move the pile. I'm not sold on Jones or Washington for short yardage even with a good line. ST ability would be nice, but our #2 is already a "special teams demon" so that alleviates the need somewhat.

I thought that Harvey was supposed to be gone by the 2nd and that Long will probably be an OLB, but unlike most draftniks, I'm not 100% sure that he can't play 3-4 DE. Yet. I don't think you can cut Barrett and Dyson without getting another corner. Miller, Drew Coleman and Poteat do not make me comfortable in the nickel, let alone at #2.

I would also like the Duckett signing as long as he came on the cheap. He would be a very valuable short yardage back which has been something we have been missing for quite a while. Haynesworth if signed, would be a great, great 3-4 DE, not NT. I’d be delighted if we signed him for that very reason.

Broadway, I disagree. A Left Guard, IMO, is far more of a need on this team and on most teams. Right Tackle is an over-rated position, especially when you put up it up to Left Guard. Look at some of the best teams in the league, they built their line strong on the left side. Center, Left Guard and Left Tackle. Right now, we're missing that Left Guard and that position is our biggest need. Ryan Lilja or Alan Faneca would be great pickups for this team.

Remember, Anthony Clement didn't look so bad in 2006 when Pete Kendall was around. I'd much rather dish out the big bucks to a Left Guard.

I understand about running to the left side, but if we were to do that i would rather get a guy with some size who is more proficient at run blocking like Branden Albert. I like lilja, but he is a bit undersized; i know he is a probowler, but i personally would like to add some meat to our lines. Regardless, both positions should be adressed and I do agree that improving the LG spot on our team will have a much bigger affect than getting a new RT.

I actually like Duckett for this team. Duckett has shown he can get in the endzone. If he's not done, I like him for short yardage. The Jets don't need another decent back, they need somebody that can move the pile. I'm not sold on Jones or Washington for short yardage even with a good line. ST ability would be nice, but our #2 is already a "special teams demon" so that alleviates the need somewhat.

I thought that Harvey was supposed to be gone by the 2nd and that Long will probably be an OLB, but unlike most draftniks, I'm not 100% sure that he can't play 3-4 DE. Yet. I don't think you can cut Barrett and Dyson without getting another corner. Miller, Drew Coleman and Poteat do not make me comfortable in the nickel, let alone at #2.

No way on Duckett. He runs soft for 260 lbs, and if Jones can't get it done, then it's time for another back.

No way on Duckett. He runs soft for 260 lbs, and if Jones can't get it done, then it's time for another back.

Soft for 260 is hell of a lot harder than Thomas Jones ever was. FWIW, Curtis Martin couldn't "get it done" on the goal either. At least not with the Jets. My preference would be for a low level FB able to block and get that one tough yard. Tony Paige, anybody? Still depending on the contract I wouldn't mind Duckett. He'd have to come cheap as a 3rd RB/situational guy.

the jets need to replace a minimum of 2 starters (clement, clarke) and potentially 3 (moore). at most, the jets can add 1 through the draft . that means at least 1 blue-chip OL in FA and hopefully 2. the OL is the #1 need for this team. we don't even know what the team is capable of b/c the OL was so woeful this past season.

the defense is not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. yes, there are flaws but the D imporved significantly the 2nd half of the season, much of which can be attributed to the emergance of revis and harris. the one glaring hole on D is a pass rusher who teams need to gameplan for. The jets can either sign a big $ FA (suggs?) or draft someone at 6 - (long/gholston).

to me the perfect offseason would be:

1. sign a LG, RT and draft another G/T for depth.

2. sign a cb and draft a passrushing OLB.

3. Trade Pennington for anything at all

It doesnt matter who the RB is when he is getting hit behind the line of scrimmage. We need O-line.

I would never suggest that our OL opened up wonderful holes for Jones this year. But he is a VERY hesitant runner at times. Looks like he's tap-dancing & instead of taking the 1-2 sure yards, he gets hit behind the LOS after his hesitance ate up the small window of opportunity to get at least a weak gain.

I don't care how much he bench-presses & what his Mr.Atlas arms look like. He just doesn't run with much power in short-yardage. He's got a little power when he's built up speed (and maybe that's the reason behind BS's stubborn, continual use of the same 7-yds-deep formation with every up-the-middle run). I don't know. But when I see someone doing mediocre things that he partly causes himself, I don't agree with the usual "Jim Brown wouldn't have been able to..." from excuse-makers.

He's a mediocre RB. Not awful. Not untalented. But the OL gave him more than he took quite often. Last year, behind a sucky OL, Leon averaged 4.3ypc. This year, behind an even worse OL, he averaged 5.0ypc. A Leon/Duckett tandem (which would have cost us NOTHING in cap/picks) would have been more successful than this "steal" of a trade we did with Chicago.

I think we can all agree, though, that the line needs upgrades with at least 3 positions. No fewer than two new starters need to be in the opening-day lineup in September.

Absouluetly.... Everyone thinks we need too build a SUPER o-line by spending two more top drafdt picks on an o-line..then thomas jones wil become walter payton.. sorry thats retarded...

This is the year of the RB.. So many good rb prospects...

1. *Darren McFadden, Arkansas

2. *Ray Rice, Rutgers

3. *Felix Jones, Arkansas

4. Chris Johnson, E. Carolina

5. Kevin Smith, Central Florida

6. *Jonathan Stewart, Oregon

7. *Steve Slaton, West Virginia

8. Mike Hart, Michigan

9. *Rashard Mendenhall,

I amost forgot.... Mendenhall

WOW

Absouluetly.... Everyone thinks we need too build a SUPER o-line by spending two more top drafdt picks on an o-line..then thomas jones wil become walter payton.. sorry thats retarded...

This is the year of the RB.. So many good rb prospects...

1. *Darren McFadden, Arkansas

2. *Ray Rice, Rutgers

3. *Felix Jones, Arkansas

4. Chris Johnson, E. Carolina

5. Kevin Smith, Central Florida

6. *Jonathan Stewart, Oregon

7. *Steve Slaton, West Virginia

8. Mike Hart, Michigan

9. *Rashard Mendenhall,

I amost forgot.... Mendenhall

WOW

I think the Jets need to spend a third or fourth round pick on an O-lineman and sign another one. After that I consider WR to be a more pressing need than RB.

If the Jets had a decent tall, speedy receiver and a solid offensive line then I think they have enough talent to have a functional offense.

If they spend the rest of the first day draft picks on OLB, DL and CB (more or better picks if they can trade Chad and Vilma), and further supplement the defense through FA then I think the defense can be very good.

A functional offense and a good defense (both young) will be fun in the short term and the start of good things to come for the Jets going forward.

I don't see us cutting drob, because we are comfortably under the cap as it is. I would mess myself if the titans let Fat Al go and we were able to get him, however i dont see a 1% chance of it happening. If we were able to get haynesworth, I think drob could actually excell.

Chriss long would be fantastic, but he would most likely be used as an OLB in our 34 and play like a mike vrabel role. If we do end up with long, who i dont see dropping, than harvey would be an extra luxury. Gosder cherilus would be an outstanding pickup, but right now is looking to be a late 1st early second type of guy; especially with the senior bowl weighin and his first practice. If we are commited to running a fullback type of set i would LOVE Owen Schmitt.

The only player i really see us going after is Andrews and he would be an excellent fit at OG or OT; i could see us definately going after Albert, but i don't see him getting away from the titans.

I'm not saying he couldn't be used in that role... but Chris Long would be a very big OLB.

He's currently listed at 284lbs... 20lbs heavier than Vrable, and 15lbs heavier than Adalius Thomas (who is enormous).

Now... he very well may be athletic enough to play OLB at that weight.. but I think he would be more likely to project as a 3-4 DE.. IMO.

I'm not saying he couldn't be used in that role... but Chris Long would be a very big OLB.

He's currently listed at 284lbs... 20lbs heavier than Vrable, and 15lbs heavier than Adalius Thomas (who is enormous).

Now... he very well may be athletic enough to play OLB at that weight.. but I think he would be more likely to project as a 3-4 DE.. IMO.

I think he could play at 3-4 End but he would need a 330 lb NT beside him to reach his full potential. People keep saying that he can't play here or there, that guy is a good enough enough athlete and a good enough football player to find himself a position in ANY system.

Perhaps Haynesworth is wishful thinking, but I would hope that the FO would make a strong push for him. If he is franchised I would be content with making a blockbuster trade sending something like Vilma and Coles for Haynesworth and a draft pick... or something of that nature.

My thoughts with Haggan were that he would be brought in to compete for a starting role with Vilma... which would make trading Vilma an option during the preseason.

I don't think we're getting Asante. Some team like the 49ers will offer him $80M and we'll be left in the dust. CB is definitely something I will need to address in my next mock though...

Perhaps Haynesworth is wishful thinking, but I would hope that the FO would make a strong push for him. If he is franchised I would be content with making a blockbuster trade sending something like Vilma and Coles for Haynesworth and a draft pick... or something of that nature.

My thoughts with Haggan were that he would be brought in to compete for a starting role with Vilma... which would make trading Vilma an option during the preseason.

I don't think we're getting Asante. Some team like the 49ers will offer him $80M and we'll be left in the dust. CB is definitely something I will need to address in my next mock though...

I think his point on Haynesworth is that he's not a NT, if he was to play in a 3-4 system I think he'd be a great DE but he's not a NT.

I wouldn' be shocked if Tangini made a strong push for Terrell Suggs.

It's definitely possible, and would be a great move.

I think Baltimore is only about $5M under cap right now, so they don't have much room for too many big contracts.... though, I'm certainly not a cap expert.

It's definitely possible, and would be a great move.

I think Baltimore is only about $5M under cap right now, so they don't have much room for too many big contracts.... though, I'm certainly not a cap expert.

Besides BAL's limited overall cap space (which is somewhat fictional since players can be cut and reworked, etc to create enough space - especially in this era of the rapidly expanding cap), a bigger factor might be a change in philosophy whereby the team wants to devote more resources to the offense, capwise.

Another issue re Suggs is that signing him might limit the Jets options on draft day. This sounds (even to me) ridiculous but maybe at six the best value turns out to be an edge rusher (OLB) like Chris Long, Gholston or Harvey. Would the Jets, having Suggs, pass on Chris Long (who i see only as an OLB and not DE in Mangini's 3-4)?

Besides BAL's limited overall cap space (which is somewhat fictional since players can be cut and reworked, etc to create enough space - especially in this era of the rapidly expanding cap), a bigger factor might be a change in philosophy whereby the team wants to devote more resources to the offense, capwise.

Another issue re Suggs is that signing him might limit the Jets options on draft day. This sounds (even to me) ridiculous but maybe at six the best value turns out to be an edge rusher (OLB) like Chris Long, Gholston or Harvey. Would the Jets, having Suggs, pass on Chris Long (who i see only as an OLB and not DE in Mangini's 3-4)?

I don't know. I think Long could replace Ellis. Personally, I'd move Coleman to the other side to deal with the RT/RG more & stick Long on the right side to work on the LT/LG. Throw in a FA NT like the kid from Cleveland (if he's not re-signed) or a prospect. I wouldn't think Haynesworth is going to hit FA & IMO is too pricey to stick in a different system than the one that drove his pricetag so high in the first place.

My mini-offseason mock:

Draft:

Round 1: Vernon Gholston, OLB/DE Ohio St.

Round 2: Frank Okam, DT Texas

Round 3: Roy Schuening, OG Wash. St.

Round 3: John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame

Round 4: Owen Schmitt, FB West Virginia

FA:

Terrell Suggs

Max Starks

Ethan Kelly

Keep Chad Pennington and Lavernues Coles on the roster, Cut D-Rob, McCariens, Toiletbowlsopo and Barrett.

Trade Vilma for a 3rd round pick.

Next Year's Starting Lineup:

QB: Chad Pennington

RB: Leon Washington

FB: Owen Schmitt

RT: Max Starks

RG: Brandon Moore

C: Nick Mangold

LG: Roy Schuening

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson

TE: Chris Baker

WR: Lavernues Coles

WR: Jerricho Cotchery

DE: Kenyon Coleman

NT: Frank Okam (or Ethan Kelly)

DE: Shaun Ellis

OLB: Terrell Suggs

ILB: Eric Barton

ILB: David Harris

OLB: Vernon Gholston

CB: Darrelle Revis

SS: Kerry Rhodes

FS: Abram Elam

CB: Andre Dyson

PR/KR: Justin Miller

Kicks: Mike Nugent

Punts: Ben Graham

My mini-offseason mock:

Draft:

FA:

Terrell Suggs

Max Starks

Ethan Kelly

Keep Chad Pennington and Lavernues Coles on the roster, Cut D-Rob, McCariens, Toiletbowlsopo and Barrett.

Trade Vilma for a 3rd round pick.

Next Year's Starting Lineup:

QB: Chad Pennington

RB: Leon Washington

FB: Owen Schmitt

RT: Max Starks

RG: Brandon Moore

C: Nick Mangold

LG: Roy Schuening

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson

TE: Chris Baker

WR: Lavernues Coles

WR: Jerricho Cotchery

DE: Kenyon Coleman

NT: Frank Okam (or Ethan Kelly)

DE: Shaun Ellis

OLB: Terrell Suggs

ILB: Eric Barton

ILB: David Harris

OLB: Vernon Gholston

CB: Darrelle Revis

SS: Kerry Rhodes

FS: Abram Elam

CB: Andre Dyson

PR/KR: Justin Miller

Kicks: Mike Nugent

Punts: Ben Graham

I like the upgrade in the trenches in this off-season and our pass rush would dramatically improve with those 3 guys added in the front 7. Hopefully though if we take Gholston it comes as a result of us trading down because I just don't think he's worth the #6 pick.

Really, really unsure about Chad starting again, I think he's a good QB but can't see him starting again for us.

I'm not sure if Okam could play 3-4 NT, he's not dominant enough IMO to attract double teams consistently, I would consider another option there.

The WR position hasn't been addressed at all which IMO would be a great concern, I love both Coles and Cotch but I'm really hoping we can aqquire someone who can stretch the field and provide the deep threat. Hopefully we can bring in someone like Hackett or Berrian to address that need.

Good job overall though, some moves there that I really like.

My opinion on Chris Long is that with a big line (for example the Pats with Wilfork and Seymour) he could be an incredibly dominant pass-rusher. But because we have such an undersized line he would really struggle here. If we added in a Shaun Rogers type player I'd be all for taking Long if he was available.

I don't know. I think Long could replace Ellis. Personally, I'd move Coleman to the other side to deal with the RT/RG more & stick Long on the right side to work on the LT/LG. Throw in a FA NT like the kid from Cleveland (if he's not re-signed) or a prospect. I wouldn't think Haynesworth is going to hit FA & IMO is too pricey to stick in a different system than the one that drove his pricetag so high in the first place.

I've seen you make this point before. Basically, you feel the lighter more "pass rush-y" DE should be at RDE to go after the QBs blind side. Valid thought and it seems to go with the Jetcane/124 observation that is seems odd that Bryan Thomas was flipflopped and Hobson was put at the more pass rush oriented OLB. My question is this: wouldn't it make sense to have the better 2-gap DE on the right to occupy the LT and LG and let the ROLB blow in facing only a TE or back? It doesn't seem like Ellis is doing much occupying of blockers over there lately and I don't think he's going to make any lanes for the LB.

OTOH, it's probably fairly hard to slide the blockers so the LG gets Ellis and the LT gets the LB. I'm not always sure who plays on which side because most Jet game haven't made AFN and I watch them on the damn laptop. Won't get to watch any tapes of them 'til my Dad gets here and after this ****ty season I'm not sure I want to see them.

My opinion on Chris Long is that with a big line (for example the Pats with Wilfork and Seymour) he could be an incredibly dominant pass-rusher. But because we have such an undersized line he would really struggle here. If we added in a Shaun Rogers type player I'd be all for taking Long if he was available.

I wouldn't evaluate Chris Long's potential impact as a Jet based on the current defensive front. If the Jets draft him then Long will be with the team well after the likes of Ellis and Robertson have gone to less Green pastures.

My mini-offseason mock:

Draft:

FA:

Terrell Suggs

Max Starks

Ethan Kelly

It will be interesting to see whom of Gholston, Harvey and Groves is considered the best of the hybrid DE/OLBs come draft day. I suspect it will be Groves. Anyway, if the Jets sign or trade for Suggs then i dont see them also drafting one of these three guys.

It will be truly exciting if the Jets end up with one of these four edge rushers. But for me it wont be enough unless they also add a dynamic defnesive lineman. It would be ok to add a guy like Kelly for depth/rotation purposes but I want them to draft a potential impact guy in the second round (Moore, Sims, etc); someone who can begin his career as a rotational DE and then grow into an NFL-calibre NT.

I wouldn't evaluate Chris Long's potential impact as a Jet based on the current defensive front. If the Jets draft him then Long will be with the team well after the likes of Ellis and Robertson have gone to less Green pastures.

Agreed but I'm talking about immediate impact. Under our current circumstances I think he'd really struggle.

Agreed but I'm talking about immediate impact. Under our current circumstances I think he'd really struggle.

Two things: immediate impact isnt that important, and in short order I think that Ellis and probably D-Rob are at the tail end of their Jet careers. If D-Rob stays then it will be in a different role supplemented (hopefully) by some reinforcements: ie, an impact draftee and a FA upgrade (not unlike Dominator's mock scenario, which includes Okum and Kelly).

Archived