THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED: I AM IN CHARGE NOW.

The Gun Of Bavaria

Ladies and Gentlemen of JetNation,

I come to you as not only a moderator of JetNation, but as a concerned citizen of the JN Fatherland who is no longer willing to sit back and see our family ruined by the so-called administrators Maxman and TomShane and their imperialist moderating stooges Smizzy and Faba. The recent actions by these imperialsitic dogs and their sheer incompetence has placed out family in a position of danger and the time for action is NOW.

As you are well aware, these capitalistic pigs are away at a baseball game spending your money and living the life of capitalistic sin while us members of the working class face JN Gulag and substandard posting conditions. I am no longer willing to accept this.

Therefore today at 1:05pm ET, I ordered the members of the JN Peoples' Revolutionary Guards to take these puppet leaders into custody and hereby assume command and leadership of the JetNation. Maxman and his stooges will be placed on trial at a later date and face charges for crimes against humanity and the citizens of JetNation.

Until then you can take comfort in knowing I am in charge and am now running the nation. I will do what it takes to protect the fatherland from all outside aggressors.

You may now return to your regularally scheduled programming.

Thank You,

Dr. GOB

President For Life - Jet Nation

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come to you as not only a moderator of JetNation, but as a concerned citizen of the JN Fatherland who is no longer willing to sit back and see our family ruined by the so-called administrators Maxman and TomShane and their imperialist moderating stooges Smizzy and Faba. The recent actions by these imperialsitic dogs and their sheer incompetence has placed out family in a position of danger and the time for action is NOW.

As you are well aware, these capitalistic pigs are away at a baseball game spending your money and living the life of capitalistic sin while us members of the working class face JN Gulag and substandard posting conditions. I am no longer willing to accept this.

Therefore today at 1:05pm ET, I ordered the members of the JN Peoples' Revolutionary Guards to take these puppet leaders into custody and hereby assume command and leadership of the JetNation. Maxman and his stooges will be placed on trial at a later date and face charges for crimes against humanity and the citizens of JetNation.

Until then you can take comfort in knowing I am in charge and am now running the nation. I will do what it takes to protect the fatherland from all outside aggressors.

Thank You,

Dr. GOB

Any jobs going in the GOB Gestapo?

PDM I am looking for a Vice President For Life / Head of the Secret Police.

Are you interested??

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you can see I've created my own political forum in reponse to the glorious revolution that I have launched earlier today. We have made great progress but much more work remains to be done. Join us brothers and sisters.

Any jobs going in the GOB Gestapo?

PDM I am looking for a Vice President For Life / Head of the Secret Police.

Are you interested??

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you can see I've created my own political forum in reponse to the glorious revolution that I have launched earlier today. We have made great progress but much more work remains to be done. Join us brothers and sisters.

Thank You,

Dr. GOB

If you had good moderators, this crap would never happen.

Thank You,

Dr. GOB

If you had good moderators, this crap would never happen.

Breaking News From Yankee~Jazera TV:

Order in JetNation has been restored. The offending moderators and posters have been dealt with.

Oh and GOB...your political forum has been deleted. =D>

Awesome job though. ESPECIALLY since I know how you got it done. Crafty, sneaky and VERY original. Good job.

Breaking News From Yankee~Jazera TV:

Order in JetNation has been restored. The offending moderators and posters have been dealt with.

Oh and GOB...your political forum has been deleted. =D>

Awesome job though. ESPECIALLY since I know how you got it done. Crafty, sneaky and VERY original. Good job.

Archived