Thanks a bunch!!!

Smizzy

Smizz aren't you going to the game?

LMAO...good detective work....I have my tickets right here....My family is here pissed off and as of 12:15 her mother said she was " on the way"

Well, where the **** is she?

Smizz aren't you going to the game?

LMAO...good detective work....I have my tickets right here....My family is here pissed off and as of 12:15 her mother said she was " on the way"

Well, where the **** is she?

No way im in NY...Im watching the game and just got a call from Brenda from the game.

All i know is this....She better not even show up at this point....I might whoop her a$$.

Smizzy sorry you were not able to make it- we missed you there

No way im in NY...Im watching the game and just got a call from Brenda from the game.

All i know is this....She better not even show up at this point....I might whoop her a$$.

Smizzy sorry you were not able to make it- we missed you there

Even Lamer to actually have it happen :roll:

....I better see you soon or this relationship is over... :( . You teased me at the home opener and then I didnt see you anymore. I have needs you know.... :wink: . I missed you darling.

Even Lamer to actually have it happen :roll:

....I better see you soon or this relationship is over... :( . You teased me at the home opener and then I didnt see you anymore. I have needs you know.... :wink: . I missed you darling.

Archived