Website Updates & New Server Information

tommccabe

Gee, Max...this is starting to look like a professional web site. Downloads, shopping links, Jets headlines...are you sure this is what you wanted?

It is what I dreamed of as a small child. It has been my passion ever since Al Gore paved the way for me! :mrgreen:

Gee, Max...this is starting to look like a professional web site. Downloads, shopping links, Jets headlines...are you sure this is what you wanted?

It is what I dreamed of as a small child. It has been my passion ever since Al Gore paved the way for me! :mrgreen:

I knew I should have written you sooner. :)

BZ

The to do list is LONG. But I put that as the first enhancement that will go in. There are a bunch after all. Some pretty cool stuff.

Had a lot to work out. New site features, new server etc. Now that a lot of that is behind us we can finally concentrate on some of the fun stuff.

Also I think having TomShane dabbling in the code will really improve things around here! :roll:

I knew I should have written you sooner. :)

BZ

The to do list is LONG. But I put that as the first enhancement that will go in. There are a bunch after all. Some pretty cool stuff.

Had a lot to work out. New site features, new server etc. Now that a lot of that is behind us we can finally concentrate on some of the fun stuff.

Also I think having TomShane dabbling in the code will really improve things around here! :roll:

[ some of the fun stuff.

Why is it the mental picture of TomShane "dabbling in the code" makes me want to take a shower with bleach?

BZ

[ some of the fun stuff.

Why is it the mental picture of TomShane "dabbling in the code" makes me want to take a shower with bleach?

BZ

Archived