We need pass rushers badly

Matt39

How did Brady do against us in the second game?

A: He sucked.

There are more than a few ways to beat the pats.

BZ

There are two. Pass rush and bad weather. Can't always count on bad weather. You can have 15 guys in coverage. Brady will pick you apart if he has time.

We need it badly....however some think if we give Samuels a butt load of money....it'll help. Only way you beat the Pats....is pass rush, pure and simple.

Honestly that may be true, but i'll take a guy like Samuel on my team too. Any position that we can upgrade with a guy of Samuels caliber - its a good thing.

Honestly that may be true, but i'll take a guy like Samuel on my team too. Any position that we can upgrade with a guy of Samuels caliber - its a good thing.

I hear ya..however he's gonna want Nate Clemens type money, honestly I think that money could be spent to fill a couple of holes. If we wanna beat the Pats it has to be on pass rush, also Samuels isn't really a good Man 2 Man guy and I think thats what Mangini wants to do with the corners. I'm all for upgrading but signing Samuels to the money he's gonna command is a bad move IMO. I really can't see Mangini doing this.

i think the draft strategy has to be something like this: yeah the talented guy is there but alot of the time when we take the college talent it doesnt equate to nfl talent. u have to be able to spot the diamond in the rough. gmen did have ernie accorsi when they drafted most of the current players on the team so that helped. tannenbaum is good and thats the strategy i would use what to u guys think?

Not for Clements money IMO which I could see him demanding.

Samuel is a very good corner but I would much rather pursue Suggs or Faneca than him right now.

Archived