love the

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys I have been making fun on TomShane longer than anyone else.

But Geez even you guys have me feeling bad for the guy.

Max

Sounds like time to pull up from the archives the no one loves me thread Tom created for himself.

Guys I have been making fun on TomShane longer than anyone else.

But Geez even you guys have me feeling bad for the guy.

Max

Sounds like time to pull up from the archives the no one loves me thread Tom created for himself.

Max

:shock: wow you guys are really going in for the kill.

Faba that sounds like a good idea. It looks like ts can use some love about now.

Tom for the record I think your hair gives you a very sweet clean cut look! :)

Max

:shock: wow you guys are really going in for the kill.

Faba that sounds like a good idea. It looks like ts can use some love about now.

Tom for the record I think your hair gives you a very sweet clean cut look! :)

This new server has a bug! A bug Garb, Bug. I have no avatar and I do not have the ability to upoad a new avatar. This new JN sucks. :mrgreen:

I will fix that tonight! I promise. Just for you.

Note to all Jet Fans: Pretty cool feature huh? Preventing Patriot Avatars that is!

This new server has a bug! A bug Garb, Bug. I have no avatar and I do not have the ability to upoad a new avatar. This new JN sucks. :mrgreen:

Note to all Jet Fans: Pretty cool feature huh? Preventing Patriot Avatars that is!

Awesome Max!!! now i have another couple of other suggestions when it comes to our beloved patsies... ;)

Awesome Max!!! now i have another couple of other suggestions when it comes to our beloved patsies... ;)

Wow - I'm getting no love from you a-holes this morning! You ought to be grateful for my presence. When you need something stirred up, who do you call? Eh? Who????

hey sweetie... did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? :lol: you know we love you.... MUAH!!! :lol::lol:

Wow - I'm getting no love from you a-holes this morning! You ought to be grateful for my presence. When you need something stirred up, who do you call? Eh? Who????

hey sweetie... did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? :lol: you know we love you.... MUAH!!! :lol::lol:

Archived