Maybe its time for Mangini and Jets to recruit more Turds

SouthernJet

Hey what the hell..

Maybe we have too many good corporate citizens and role models..

maybe its time to say , WTF, lets win some games and take a chance on off the field issues..

Maybe there is a good mix we should look into..

sy maybe 70% good guys , and 30%Turds..

What % mix would you be happy with??

100% Turds if it wins SB?? Maybe..

Hey what the hell..

maybe its time to say , WTF, lets win some games and take a chance on off the field issues..

Why not? As long as the HC has control over the situation, I see no reason why we can't have a couple of "turds" on the team...it certainly can't hurt with the record we had last season.

Hey what the hell..

Giants just won the SB, and I don't see any turds on their roster. Maybe Shockey, but he didn't play.

Now your coming around SJ lol, But I agree we need some turds not 100% all turds but

some would be nice to have.Normally the turds are the ballers where I live down in south Fla. Just sayin'

But I think your on to something SJ it's about time to get some mean and nasty players on our squad.

haha,,I think maybe a 20% Turd Mix might work,,whats that,,8 Turds? OK,,maybe 10-15% Turd ratio...that would be 4 to 6 Turders ballin for Jets next year...

Giants just won the SB, and I don't see any turds on their roster. Maybe Shockey, but he didn't play.

You think Mangini would ever have someone like Plaxico Burress anywhere near one of his teams? He talks way too much for Mangini's liking, especially when he predicted the final score of the Super Bowl, and I heard he got in a pillow fight with someone last week.

Also, the Pats have won three Super Bowls without all model citizens.

There's a difference between bringing in someone like Pac Man as opposed to someone like Randy Moss.

yeah pacman has been involved in stuff off the field but he isnt a nuisance on the field. moss creates some drama but its never amounted to anything off the field. i think those are the guys we go after. but i might take a chance on pacman b.c hes a good guy at heart, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. as far as how much of those guys we should look for, i dont think there are a whole lot of them anyway. look, if the talent is there i say take a gamble on it because this franchise has nothing to lose. hey if we dont get asante, the titans say they will trade pacman. any ideas?

yeah pacman has been involved in stuff off the field but he isnt a nuisance on the field. moss creates some drama but its never amounted to anything off the field. i think those are the guys we go after. but i might take a chance on pacman b.c hes a good guy at heart, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. as far as how much of those guys we should look for, i dont think there are a whole lot of them anyway. look, if the talent is there i say take a gamble on it because this franchise has nothing to lose. hey if we dont get asante, the titans say they will trade pacman. any ideas?

Well no, Im not endorsing going after idiots like Pac or Chris Henry.

serious questions..

1) who are the free agent turds available this year??

2) DraftDaddy guys: also are there ant obvious college turds we can draft??

well i was looking at the football's future list and the only guy that comes to mind as a turd is albert haynesworth. dont know about college.

Well no, Im not endorsing going after idiots like Pac or Chris Henry.

but see i think its different with pacman all his team mates say hes the greatest team mate but he gets into trouble off the field. moss and t.o. (just an example) have caused havoc in the locker room amongst players. i dont want guys like that ruining team chemistry and id rather take a gamble on jones who i think is a good guy at heart and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. its a risk that i would be willing to take. but even though moss causes locker room problems sometimes he is the best reciever in the nfl so im takin him over the guy that is less talented but isnt a wreck in the locker room. see what im sayin?

Yeah, why bother reading about the incident- just presume him guiltly.

You're simply an idiot.

well his past does indicate he is probably guilty,,

Randy Moss Crimeline

7133651b6d_randy_01172008.jpg

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Randy Moss said yesterday he came to New England determined not to have a black cloud hanging over his head and for much of the year he succeeded.

On Monday, however, he was hit with a temporary restraining order by a woman in Florida, recalling the checkered past Moss hoped he had left behind.

Moss loses his scholarship to Notre Dame following a racially charged fight at his West Virginia high school that leaves a white student with multiple internal injuries.

The student had carved epithets in the desk of Moss

but see i think its different with pacman all his team mates say hes the greatest team mate but he gets into trouble off the field. moss and t.o. (just an example) have caused havoc in the locker room amongst players. i dont want guys like that ruining team chemistry and id rather take a gamble on jones who i think is a good guy at heart and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. its a risk that i would be willing to take. but even though moss causes locker room problems sometimes he is the best reciever in the nfl so im takin him over the guy that is less talented but isnt a wreck in the locker room. see what im sayin?

randy moss is a high reward/high risk kind of player. the problem is, we as fans don't know what goes on in the locker room so we use off the field behavior as a proxy for determining turdness. if randy moss isn't a turd then you have to wonder what qualifies. that would basically only leave OJ simpson, mike vick and pac man given randy's lengthy list of problems-- pretty hard to believe he was always wrong place/wrong time.

Apparently SJ has never heard of extortion

I have heard of it,,but let the courts figure it out..

With his background and previosu violence vs women,,you have to think there may be some merit to it,,,

of course his high priced lawyers will paint it as extortion,,thats the card to play,,

we wil lsee how it ends,,my guess is it will end with a out of court settlement..

Apparently SJ has never heard of extortion

And that "troubled Past" hardly indicates that he'd bbe guilty in this current incident.

apparently you never heard of someone having an opinion. opinions don't require proof beyond a reasonable doubt. we're not convicting him here we're saying, "man he gets in a lot of trouble." if it smells like a turd...

randy moss is a high reward/high risk kind of player. the problem is, we as fans don't know what goes on in the locker room so we use off the field behavior as a proxy for determining turdness. if randy moss isn't a turd then you have to wonder what qualifies. that would basically only leave OJ simpson, mike vick and pac man given randy's lengthy list of problems-- pretty hard to believe he was always wrong place/wrong time.

What exactly jumps out at you that makes Randy such a thug as you see him as?

A fight he got in back in high school? Tested positive for pot when he was 17? Please.

He screwed up bigtime with the traffic cop- he was an idiot.

However, you'd have to really have an axe to grind with him to view this guys as a threat to society. He's not even close to the PacMan/Chris Henry level of idiocy.

A fight he got in back in high school? Tested positive for pot when he was 17? Please.

However, you'd have to really have an axe to grind with him to view this guys as a threat to society. He's not even close to the PacMan/Chris Henry level of idiocy.

the best smelling turd in the bowl is still a turd.

nope pacman worse..

but moss is in the next turd echelon..

he has been better this year,,less turdish

Archived