So who IS comin' down here for the Dec.18th game?

SoFlaJets

the check is in the mail today to greenDNA from SoFlaJets and FlJetsgirl-we'll be there...can't wait.

SoFlaJets I will be coming down for the Miami game -warm weather in December and happens to be around my birthday-it was a no brainer for me for that trip- look forward to meeting you

SoFlaJets I will be coming down for the Miami game -warm weather in December and happens to be around my birthday-it was a no brainer for me for that trip- look forward to meeting you

yea it's gonna be fun meeting the Nationeers-hey I'll probably be playing the night before in Wellington-ah never mind they'll scoop you guys up on DUI's and I'll never get to meet ya's-hey Gangsta-they'd eat yo white ass up,up here in Da hood

This is the line up for the 30 JetNation Tix:

BrenJetsFan and 9 of her closest friends.

faba

Mr & Mrs SoFlaJets

fla and guest

newjetster

AirForceJetFan and guest

Jets 28

Mr & Mrs Jetfan 13

JetFanTransplant and guest

Kentucky Jet and 4 guests

Green DNA and DNA Junior

We should have a great time as the Jets will be close to locking up the #1 seed.

Please note: If anyone wears a Jets shirt that is 3 sizes too small a la an attendee at the Yankee game who shall remain nameless, you will be subject to scorn and ridicule (unless you are capable of kicking everybody elses ass, then it is OK).

we gonna tailgate?How about the mystery woman Verde?She showing face down here?
Why not I believe it was last years tailgate in MIAMI were dick kotite finally showed his ugly mug on second thought it may have been one of the assorted trips to SAN DIEGO ,who knows after a while all the road trips kinda mesh together..lol

maybe ill show up, if nobody is real sore at me like max because i goofed on him. any extra tix?

At this point all the tix are spoken for, however there are a couple of people that I have not heard from for a while that have not yet sent a check. Stay tuned in case their plans have changed.

I'm in SoFla - if you're going to be playing anywhere, let me know. Better yet, if theres an open mike deal with a supplied kit close to you - maybe we could jam. Just a thought. Looking forward to a great time.

Jimmy, where ya been playing? We mite haffta roll up north to check out your gig. Just got a ridiculous fare on Jet Blue from Neark. I'm in.

I'm working in Wellington -horse country y'all at a place that during season Woody's daughter actually hangs at and I met The Boss there a couple of times too and actually played 2 of his songs for him-Nicoles Village Tavern-unless of course they fire me before hand-ya never know in this biz TM

JUMBA & JOISEY WILLbe there but we gave up our group seats so JETFAN 13 & WIFE could attend ,we`ll have to suffer in the lower level seats..see you all there.. 8)

suffer in the lower level? all for Judy & myself? thanx again Chris...

I can't wait this is gonna be fun-we have to tailgate maybe I'll make my famous pasta and broccoli and bring it down-no meat Verde-just for you...I'll leave out the Italian sausage and the obvious reference there...ahem :-$

I can't wait this is gonna be fun-we have to tailgate maybe I'll make my famous pasta and broccoli and bring it down-no meat Verde-just for you...I'll leave out the Italian sausage and the obvious reference there...ahem :-$

I didn't read this whole thread. But that is pretty cool that Verde is going on this trip! You guys will all have a good time.

I didn't read this whole thread. But that is pretty cool that Verde is going on this trip! You guys will all have a good time.

we might all have to chip in she's a starving artist but after reading Max's post it might be worth it.... :-k

Archived