JET BLUE NOW FLYING OUT OF N.J.

joiseyjet

It was in the ledger today, so all you roadtrippers flying into lauderdale for the MIAMI game this is the flight for you along with flying from NEWARK TO LAUDERDALE ,J.B. will be flying from NEWARK to TAMPA, ORLANDO ,WEST PALM BEACH,FORT MYERS & 1 TRIP EACH WAY FROM NEWARK TO SAN JUAN

that is great news, saw it in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel this morning..unfortunately I already have my tickets for the Jax game in Sept. & they won't be starting till Oct. anyway..guess now I can afford to fly up for 2 home games this year :mrgreen:

I just did the JetBlue thing from Rochester to JFK: $69 bucks each way (compared to $73 for Amtrak). It's quick, clean and inexpensive. You can't beat it. I will never drive into the metro area again. The only bummer is that it's a pain in the ass to get into midtown Manhattan. They have shuttles at $17 bucks per, but you have to call and wait for them. A cab will run you about $50-$60 bucks to Grand Central. Still, better than 7 hours in a car.

I just did the JetBlue thing from Rochester to JFK: $69 bucks each way (compared to $73 for Amtrak). It's quick, clean and inexpensive. You can't beat it. I will never drive into the metro area again. The only bummer is that it's a pain in the a$$ to get into midtown Manhattan. They have shuttles at $17 bucks per, but you have to call and wait for them. A cab will run you about $50-$60 bucks to Grand Central. Still, better than 7 hours in a car.

Hey Sailor...anytime you are in this area and you need a ride. Just call me on my celly.

I won't disappoint.

I just did the JetBlue thing from Rochester to JFK: $69 bucks each way (compared to $73 for Amtrak). It's quick, clean and inexpensive. You can't beat it. I will never drive into the metro area again. The only bummer is that it's a pain in the a$$ to get into midtown Manhattan. They have shuttles at $17 bucks per, but you have to call and wait for them. A cab will run you about $50-$60 bucks to Grand Central. Still, better than 7 hours in a car.

Does this mean we will be seeing more of you TS-

I have order you a Namath jersey for the next time you are in the area

Does this mean we will be seeing more of you TS-

I have order you a Namath jersey for the next time you are in the area

It's funny. I get in trouble with my family because I never go down to Westechester/Ct because it takes so damn long. Now that I discovered that JetBlue is cheap I have no more excuses to duck them. :lol:

I took freaking Amtrak to get to the draft thinking that was the least expensive alternative. $73 bucks each way, crowded, smelly, and to top it off they were doing track contruction and I was delayed almost two hours. Ridiculous.

It's funny. I get in trouble with my family because I never go down to Westechester/Ct because it takes so damn long. Now that I discovered that JetBlue is cheap I have no more excuses to duck them. :lol:

I took freaking Amtrak to get to the draft thinking that was the least expensive alternative. $73 bucks each way, crowded, smelly, and to top it off they were doing track contruction and I was delayed almost two hours. Ridiculous.

Jetblue starting service out of Newark is really great news for anyone like me that lives in Jersey. I have paid more to go out of Newark rather than try to take them out of JFK

Im starting to get offended here....You have a "delta" girl here and she doesn't want to hear this jetblue crap... :lol: . Fly Song biotches!!!
Sorry honey it`s JET BLUE or CONTINENTAL for me (especially since now that JET BLUE is out of NEWARK now CONTINENTAL is dropping prices to compete, DELTA & AMERICAN are usually much higher and you usually end up having to connect somewhere

Im starting to get offended here....You have a "delta" girl here and she doesn't want to hear this jetblue crap... :lol: . Fly Song biotches!!!
Sorry honey it`s JET BLUE or CONTINENTAL for me (especially since now that JET BLUE is out of NEWARK now CONTINENTAL is dropping prices to compete, DELTA & AMERICAN are usually much higher and you usually end up having to connect somewhere

Jet Blue's the best airline I have flown with. I've only flown transatlantic with Continental, and they were even worse than Aer Fungus.

Jet Blue's the best airline I have flown with. I've only flown transatlantic with Continental, and they were even worse than Aer Fungus.

...you know I love you Chris.. :mrgreen: . Hell If Jetblue was cheaper than song and I had to actually buy a ticket.. :lol: , hell I'd fly jetblue too.. :lol::lol:

...you know I love you Chris.. :mrgreen: . Hell If Jetblue was cheaper than song and I had to actually buy a ticket.. :lol: , hell I'd fly jetblue too.. :lol::lol:

Archived