Tim Brown

Nick Ferraro

Tim Brown retired. What a player he has been. All the way back to college, the guy has beeen awesome. He leaves the game third all time in receptions, third all time receiving TDs, and second all time in receiving yards. He was open from the time he stepped off the bus, and he gave the Raiders some sorely needed class.

Are they going to make me stop working today for like 40 minutes so we can have a party for him?

Nice guy, good player. But that celebration they threw for him a few years back (in the middle of the game) still rubs me the wrong way!

Are they going to make me stop working today for like 40 minutes so we can have a party for him?

Nice guy, good player. But that celebration they threw for him a few years back (in the middle of the game) still rubs me the wrong way!

ugh. The momentum of the game changed when they carted his entourage onto the field. What a joke.

ugh. The momentum of the game changed when they carted his entourage onto the field. What a joke.

I could have lived without seeing his Mom on the field.

The other day at work I found an accounting error. They were so proud of me they closed the office for the afternoon and flew in my whole family.

I deserved it though, I saved them millions.

I could have lived without seeing his Mom on the field.

The other day at work I found an accounting error. They were so proud of me they closed the office for the afternoon and flew in my whole family.

I deserved it though, I saved them millions.

Did they present you with one of these?

74736SWI.jpg

Did they present you with one of these?

74736SWI.jpg

No but they asked me to move my desk back again. And I have to work Saturday. Apparently we have to play "catch up".

Everything that you need to know about Corporate America can be learned by watching Office Space.

Archived