..so I finally bought an iPhone..

TaborJet

I got the 16G iPhone a few days ago.

This may be a luxury item for most, but I feel like I have a better use for it than most. unlike the majority of people who check into JN from 9-5, I have never had true internet access from work. Being in construction, they just aren't handing out new laptops when you show up on a new work site. Sure I had a Razr phone, with its so-called internet, but that is just a watered-down version of the web as interpereted by a phone company.

Now I have access to my email and the net, 24/7. Oh, and it looks really cool.

I got the 16G iPhone a few days ago.

This may be a luxury item for most, but I feel like I have a better use for it than most. unlike the majority of people who check into JN from 9-5, I have never had true internet access from work. Being in construction, they just aren't handing out new laptops when you show up on a new work site. Sure I had a Razr phone, with its so-called internet, but that is just a watered-down version of the web as interpereted by a phone company.

Now I have access to my email and the net, 24/7. Oh, and it looks really cool.

dude, the internet 24/7 will be one of those things like navigation in your car or even the cell phone itself, looked at as frivolous by those who don't have it until they get a taste of it then wonder how they got on without it.

I have a cover for it, but I don't dare bring it out into the field with me.

The second day I had mine, I left it in my office while I went to look at something out in the field. When I got back the adaptor was there and NO PHONE. You want to talk about pissed off. I ended up going back to AT&T and bought another one. This one doesn't leave my side no matter what. You can't trust anyone around expensive phones these days.

The second day I had mine, I left it in my office while I went to look at something out in the field. When I got back the adaptor was there and NO PHONE. You want to talk about pissed off. I ended up going back to AT&T and bought another one. This one doesn't leave my side no matter what. You can't trust anyone around expensive phones these days.

Damn that fuking sucks man....Congrats TaborJet I love my 8gig

Archived