The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

This is actually a pretty good idea.

The card for Wrestlemania will be something like this IMO (winners in bold):

World Heavyweight Title: Edge © vs Undertaker

MITB ladder match - Jeff Hardy vs Ken Kennedy vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Jericho vs Batista

WWE Title: HHH vs Orton © vs Cena

Vince & JBL vs Finlay & Hornswoggle

Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather

ECW Title: CM Punk vs. Chavo ©

WWE Women's title Beth Phoniex © vs Maria

Retirement Match : Flair vs HBK

US title MVP © vs Matt Hardy

This is actually a pretty good idea.

The card for Wrestlemania will be something like this IMO (winners in bold):

World Heavyweight Title: Edge © vs Undertaker

MITB ladder match - Jeff Hardy vs Ken Kennedy vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Jericho vs Batista

WWE Title: HHH vs Orton © vs Cena

Vince & JBL vs Finlay & Hornswoggle

Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather

ECW Title: CM Punk vs. Chavo ©

WWE Women's title Beth Phoniex © vs Maria

Retirement Match : Flair vs HBK

US title MVP © vs Matt Hardy

i dont see orton winning

Every WWE fan will admit it's not what it once was when the Rock and Stone Cold were involved but I have to say it's getting pretty darn good again with the likes of Jericho, Big Show and HHH returning. Last year it was awful.

i think last year may have been the worst year of WWE ever. it was just god awful.

is there anyone else here who was at MSG for the rumble. i hate cena, but i gotta tell ya, when his music hit, that was a louder pop then when hulk returned to MSG

i think last year may have been the worst year of WWE ever. it was just god awful.

is there anyone else here who was at MSG for the rumble. i hate cena, but i gotta tell ya, when his music hit, that was a louder pop then when hulk returned to MSG

This was definetly John Cena at his best:

q_BVZeUabrE

Angle was such a legend.:rl:

TNA is like the retirement home for wrestlers except Samoa Joe. He is awesome. And I love Petey Williams flip piledriver. Other than that :pooh:

Yeah, he is the only reason that I'd ever really watch it. I always liked Christian(Cage) too, the WWE never used him properly IMO. He totally reeked of awesomeness.:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I had RAW Taped and didnt watch it. Sorry fellas.

Sorry..didn't mean to give it away if you hadn't seen it.

But on ECW a sweet new match has been added to WM.

24 man over the top battle royal..with superstars from Raw, SD, and ECW. The winner of the battle royal gets an immediate shot at the ECW title at WM.

I'm sorry but he ain't winning. I'd love him to win too and have been hoping the WWE give him a puch for a whil but it's not going to happen.

It will be either Y2J or Kennedy. Maye MVP but I highly doubt it.

Well Y2J is the IC champ..Kennedy won last year...and I don't see MVP is a main eventer.

There are still 2 spots open, so we'll have to see who else is in it.

Already got my "Shelton is Money" sign printed up for the big night!

Well Y2J is the IC champ..Kennedy won last year...and I don't see MVP is a main eventer.

The IC titles and US titles are irrelevent IMO, the WWE very rarely even involves them anymore (Hence why they're not being defended at WM).

Kennedy did win it last year but never got to use it. Also MVP will be a main eventer soon , the WWE love him and rightfully so, he is a great wrestler IMO.

Shelton is great but the WWE have had this chance in the past and haven't given him his push, I can't see it coming now. Would love to see it though.