The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

I love Old School WWF.... and I stopped watching a long time ago but I took Dylan to see Raw a while back and he loved it. He has been completely addicted to all things wrestling ever since.

How can I not watch with him? We have been watching tons of DVD's and he never misses RAW or Smackdown.

He thinks HHH & the Undertaker "rule". There are some guys who are clowns and who would have never been in the WWF...but some guys are really fun to watch and would have been superstars regardless of era.

Triple H, Ray Mysterio , Edge & John Cena are bonafide wrestling superstars and are enjoyable to watch.

I can honestly say we have a great time watching and enjoy the heck out of it.

Is Selinas from TNA the same vampire girl that was in ECW?

Yeah she is.

I have to defend TNA from the abuse it has received in this thread,no doubt that the storylines are horrible and much worse than the WWE's but the wrestling is so much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Picks for WM:

24-Man Battle Royal - Winner gets an immediate ECW Title Shot - Kane (Don't care)

ECW Title Match: Chavo Guerrero [c] vs. Winner of the 24-Man Battle Royal - Kane (Don't care)

BunnyMania Lumberjill Match: Candice Michelle and Maria vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina - Again don't care

Raw vs. Smackdown: Umaga vs. Batista - Batista .

Belfast Brawl: JBL vs. Finlay - Finlay, with help from Hornswaggle

Career Threatening Match: Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - Definetly HBK, Flair's career will end at WM.

MITB Ladder Match: Chris Jericho vs. MVP vs. John Morrison vs. Carlito vs. CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin - MVP or Chris Jericho, should be a great match.

The Biggest vs. The Best: Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show - It will be interesting to see how this match functions, Mayweather will definetly win though.

World Title Match: Edge [c] vs. The Undertaker - Taker, sure thing.

WWE Title Match: Randy Orton [c] vs. HHH vs. John Cena - I hope Orton wins cause I think he's been a great champ, but it will probably be John (can't lose) Cena.:roll:

The Mayweather Big Sow match was OK.

the Taker Edge match was ood. Agreed, we knew Taker would win

Overall I'd give it an 8/10, I love the MITB matches so much and the Flair-Michaels match was truly great IMO.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased.

We had a WM Party... Kane beating Chavo in 3 seconds was funny. Orton winning was a joke.

The kids had fun,that all the matters. the MITB matches are always the best.

I don't have anything against Orton...I just hated to see HHH lose since he is my favorite.

I was on about a 3 year hiatus from watching wrestling. Lately I have watched some of the Raw and Smackdown shows, then watched tonight's WM at a friend's house. I guess I am officially back in.

I don't have anything against Orton...I just hated to see HHH lose since he is my favorite.

I was on about a 3 year hiatus from watching wrestling. Lately I have watched some of the Raw and Smackdown shows, then watched tonight's WM at a friend's house. I guess I am officially back in.

That happens me with WWE too. I'd stop watching it for years, laugh at how I used to watch it. Then I'd catch a few Raws when there's nothing else on and before I know it, I'm hooked.

We had a WM Party... Kane beating Chavo in 3 seconds was funny. Orton winning was a joke.

The kids had fun,that all the matters. the MITB matches are always the best.

Serious question Smizzy. Have the cleaned it up quite a bit recently? I honestly haven't watched in probably five years. I thought my son would get a kick out of watching it but was always afraid the next Mae Young giving birth to a hand bit was just around the corner. :lol: