The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

I thought my son would get a kick out of watching it but was always afraid the next Mae Young giving birth to a hand bit was just around the corner. :lol:

When I saw her on there tonight during the HOF thing I thought about that. I cannot believe how much time was devoted to her "involvement" with Mark Henry, and that horrible, horrible birth of the hand. Its stuff like that that got me discouraged with wrestling.

Hope you enjoyed it dude. It looked absolutely awesome.

I'll post some pics soon.

Biggest pop of the night was Matt Hardy..no joke. Followed by Flair, HHH, Taker and Hornswoggle.

Biggest Heat:

Orton

JBL

HBK

After the main event..One of the firework lines broke and almost started a fire in the upper deck, injuring 40+ people. A video of it can be seen on the second page of TMZ.

Overall one of the best WM I've ever seen, and I hope that's not bias to me being there. Top to bottom (minus the Divas match, and the Batista match) were very entertaining.

The events I went to were in the late 90's, perhaps one in 2000. I can't remember the specific dates.

The last Raw is War I went to was in Greensboro. It was the episode where HHH retired Mick Foley.

The Survivor Series was in Greensboro also. Had an awesome cage match between The Hardy Boys and Edge and Christian.

King of the Ring was in Raleigh the year I went.

I have met the Hardy Boys. I went to the movies with Hurricane Helms. That was when he won the Intercontinental title. He had the belt in his car.

The events I went to were in the late 90's, perhaps one in 2000. I can't remember the specific dates.

The last Raw is War I went to was in Greensboro. It was the episode where HHH retired Mick Foley.

The Survivor Series was in Greensboro also. Had an awesome cage match between The Hardy Boys and Edge and Christian.

King of the Ring was in Raleigh the year I went.

I have met the Hardy Boys. I went to the movies with Hurricane Helms. That was when he won the Intercontinental title. He had the belt in his car.

Whaaaat!? That's awesome bro!

TNA was outside the Citrus Bowl last night..I got to take a picture holding the X Division championship.

TNA was outside the Citrus Bowl last night..I got to take a picture holding the X Division championship.

Nice!! Are the t-shirts still like $25 bucks at the show? I remember when I went to the events they were anywhere between that and $30. The thing about the shirts now is you can get them at Walmart for cheaper.

• 2 months later...
Randy Orton was seriously injured tonight..broken collarbone.

Undertaker gone from WWE..must be an angle involving the upcoming draft somehow.

I could see an Evolution (Batista & Orton) vs DX feud coming up too. Raw will suck without Orton, he's been a brilliant heel for them.

ECW needs alot of help. Kane isnt cutting it.

I honestly don't think Edge and HHH at the same time could help ECW..it's just not the same. When I think of ECW I think of the Dudleyz, New Jack, RVD, Justin Credible, The Franchise, Tazz, Sabu and Joel Gertner! This ECW is a waste, and should be renamed.

• 3 weeks later...
That would kill my night.

Jeff is my second favorite wrestler...Dave is my least, along with CM Punk. Raw is going to blow now.

The reason I think Batista is going to Raw is because I think him and Randy Orton are going to have an Evolution vs DX angle.

Hopefully Cena gets taken the **** away from Raw. Barring a heel turn, there is nothing left for him there.

I'd love to see MVP go to Raw BTW, he's simply brilliant IMO.

My favourites in the WWE right now are MVP, Y2J, Kennedy and Orton. It would be great to have them all on the one show. The only problem is with all these big names on Raw, it would be hard for them to get a push.

I can Cena going to Smackdown, that would be brilliant for Raw IMO. I ****ing hate him.