So whose our other starting CB alongside David Barrett?

Who will start alongside David Barrett at CB for the Jets in 2005?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will start alongside David Barrett at CB for the Jets in 2005?

• Big Play Ray Mickens
    • Pete Hunter
    • Ty you can't beat the Law

who do we sign: LAW or JAbraham? We simply can not afford both! That said I opt for PETE HUNTER. He is faster then LAW or most everyone we have there now and is big and can cover. he earned a starting spot then was injured! He has some experience and we are alleged to have great teachers back there in DHENDERSON & HERM! Why nor develop HUNTER and sign JA. It all begins up front. I hate JA and what he stands for and I would rather see him traded but if we had to sign one of the two, it would have to be JA! :cry:

Strait might actually have a shot to contend for the starting spot as I believe Herm has said J Mills will be nickel. Our secondary is complete disarray at this point, that I wouldn't be surprised at anyone being allowed to compete to be our #2.

Strait is going to be the NICKELBACK for the 10,000th time.

How do you know? Did you interview Donnie Henderson?

We didn't draft Strait round 3 for him to be restricted only to a backup role. Strait will start over Ray Mickens, barring any unforseen injuries or signings.

Besides, even if you THINK Strait should be the backup, that doesnt mean you remove him as an option in the poll completely.

Archived