BIG NEWS ~ Ty Law

SoFlaJets

- from Rotoworld: Donnie Abraham - DB - NYJ

Jets cornerback Donnie Abraham has decided to retire.

It's a pretty big blow to the Jets. Abraham is not a world beater, but he was probably the best cornerback the Jets had. Now they will start David Barrett and ... rookie Justin Miller? Ray Mickens? Consider them the most likely team to go after Ty Law hard. Jul. 14 - 7:25 pm et

Source: ESPN.com

- Again, from Rotoworld: Ty Law - DB - NE

The Jets have resumed conversations with free agent cornerback Ty Law.

Starting Jets corner Donnie Abraham is reportedly re-considering retirement. New York could be a dream scenario for Law if he can prove healthy. They have some cap room and surely Law would love to play for another Super Bowl contender in the AFC East. Jul. 14 - 2:24 pm et

- from Rotoworld: Donnie Abraham - DB - NYJ

Jets cornerback Donnie Abraham has decided to retire.

It's a pretty big blow to the Jets. Abraham is not a world beater, but he was probably the best cornerback the Jets had. Now they will start David Barrett and ... rookie Justin Miller? Ray Mickens? Consider them the most likely team to go after Ty Law hard. Jul. 14 - 7:25 pm et

- Again, from Rotoworld: Ty Law - DB - NE

The Jets have resumed conversations with free agent cornerback Ty Law.

Starting Jets corner Donnie Abraham is reportedly re-considering retirement. New York could be a dream scenario for Law if he can prove healthy. They have some cap room and surely Law would love to play for another Super Bowl contender in the AFC East. Jul. 14 - 2:24 pm et

With training camps set to open in about two weeks law has no real bargaining power - if he is willing to come down with an incentive laded contract then I would do it for the Jets. His experience and knowledge as a veteran CB that he could give to the young guys in the secondary might be more important than his actual playing.

With training camps set to open in about two weeks law has no real bargaining power - if he is willing to come down with an incentive laded contract then I would do it for the Jets. His experience and knowledge as a veteran CB that he could give to the young guys in the secondary might be more important than his actual playing.

With training camps set to open in about two weeks law has no real bargaining power - if he is willing to come down with an incentive laded contract then I would do it for the Jets.

faba, I can see Law and the Posten's coming down on their demands for salary, signing bonus and length of contract.

However, I do not think Law would ever accept an "incentive laden" contract.

With training camps set to open in about two weeks law has no real bargaining power - if he is willing to come down with an incentive laded contract then I would do it for the Jets.

faba, I can see Law and the Posten's coming down on their demands for salary, signing bonus and length of contract.

Word. What Law is going to have to lose is years on the back end of the deal. Someone, I think, will give him his money, but only short-term.

Word. What Law is going to have to lose is years on the back end of the deal. Someone, I think, will give him his money, but only short-term.

we can start negotiating with John Abraham this weekend and after we make that decision,whatever it's gonna be(on note;MBN007 at JI said we should do an Ellis type middle of the season deal with him-I agree)THEN we sign Ty Law.It's makes sense to me and is within the team's modus operandi to do it just that way.

we can start negotiating with John Abraham this weekend and after we make that decision,whatever it's gonna be(on note;MBN007 at JI said we should do an Ellis type middle of the season deal with him-I agree)THEN we sign Ty Law.It's makes sense to me and is within the team's modus operandi to do it just that way.

Archived