Happy B-Day Bitonti!

Jetlag

Happy Birthday Bit...Guess what... The madden challenge will be run on the Xbox this year so...i guess I have to run out and get the xbox version of the game and learn the game on that console. I may also get it for the PS2...maybe we can have a jetnation league!

LL

Happy Birthday Bit...Guess what... The madden challenge will be run on the Xbox this year so...i guess I have to run out and get the xbox version of the game and learn the game on that console. I may also get it for the PS2...maybe we can have a jetnation league!

LL

LL i think we should all wait for XBOX 360 and make the switch. I have been a SONY guy my whole life but the difference between MS and SONY is that MS is prepared for online gaming, Sony is not. Sony doesn't stop cheaters, MS at least tries. If i have to pay for online service hopefully my W's and Ls count, ya know? I have more faith that Madden can be cheater free with the facsists at MS then the Free Market "whatever will be will be" Sony attitude.

LL i think we should all wait for XBOX 360 and make the switch. I have been a SONY guy my whole life but the difference between MS and SONY is that MS is prepared for online gaming, Sony is not. Sony doesn't stop cheaters, MS at least tries. If i have to pay for online service hopefully my W's and Ls count, ya know? I have more faith that Madden can be cheater free with the facsists at MS then the Free Market "whatever will be will be" Sony attitude.

I agree Bit..BUT..I have the Xbox and Ps2 now...And I will probably play get both versions. My son has Xbox live so I can just log in madden there and play online to get good practice for the Madden tourney and I can play/set up a Madden tourney on the PS2 for US! I will probably end up getting both the Xbox 360 and PS3....

I love gadgets!

LL

we don't play kids.

LL

Dude, dont diss me. I'm frickin good at Madden online.

If you dont wanna play because your scared I might whoop ya, just admit it :wink: :lol:

Being older has nothing to do with somebody whooping your tail on online madden :roll:

Ok ok Eb, I apologize. That was a bad diss. However, I used to play on the PS2...and I was great..ask Bitonti or Vinny (vinny was the best baller in my opinion..)If I had time...we could rumble...

LL

Dude, dont diss me. I'm frickin good at Madden online.

If you dont wanna play because your scared I might whoop ya, just admit it :wink: :lol:

Being older has nothing to do with somebody whooping your tail on online madden :roll:

Archived