B.J. Askew

Bob

While a senior at Michigan in 2002, fullback B.J. Askew was names the Wolverines' most valuable player.

Discuss.

Nugent was an MVP, too. That's the sort of thing that gets our outside the box GM to bite on positions that no GM in his right mind takes on the first day of the draft.

Remember when YOU were the young guy, Lag?

Ahh, you kids grow up so fast.

:lol:

It's been over four years since I started posting I can't believe it's been so long. I'm such a loser.

Bob, what games are you going to next season? Maybe I'll try to get back home for one of those games.

Nugent was an MVP, too. That's the sort of thing that gets our outside the box GM to bite on positions that no GM in his right mind takes on the first day of the draft.

While the Askew pick was very questionable and way too high, there's no point in arguing about it now. That being said, him being the MVP of a team like Michigan speaks towards leadership. And you can never have too much leadership on a team.

I'm definitely going to the San Diego game on 11/6 to keep the Gun of Bavaria in line, and I'm definitely going to miss opening day #-o .

Beyond that, I have no idea.

You gonna hit some Bengals games out there?

I'm definitely going to the San Diego game on 11/6 to keep the Gun of Bavaria in line, and I'm definitely going to miss opening day #-o .

Beyond that, I have no idea.

You gonna hit some Bengals games out there?

Ah the Chargers game. That'd be a good one to go to. I'm already going to Kansas City for the season opener. My uncle lives in Omaha and got me a ticket through his company.

Just checked out the schedule and jets bye week is week 8. Also happens to be the same week Green Bay comes to Cincinnati. So I think I'm going to watch Brett Favre in real life for the 2nd time. The first being when we rocked them week 17 in 2002 to make the post-season, what a great game that was.

Just looked at the Bengals schedule again. The weeks we have night games (so there wouldn't any conflict) Week 7 Pittsburgh, Week 12 Baltimore, and Week 16 Buffalo. Those would be some great games to go to.

He was a RB and a FB and he could be both here. If given the chance Askew would be a pretty damn good FB here, Sowell has the blocking and although he has good hands, Askew has better and he has the speed.

Archived