its good to be here

viiiiilma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forced myself to check out the other site to read the premium subscription thread. What a bunch of f-in' tools over there. Has anyone actually read any of the articles? I think they should invest some of the $$ they are collecting into some full-time editors.

I will no longer bash or address them, I just wanted to voice my opinion. Which, by the way, is FREE of charge!!

I forced myself to check out the other site to read the premium subscription thread. What a bunch of f-in' tools over there. Has anyone actually read any of the articles? I think they should invest some of the $$ they are collecting into some full-time editors.

I will no longer bash or address them, I just wanted to voice my opinion. Which, by the way, is FREE of charge!!

I just read the same thread. I learned:

JetsFan 3288: If i may ask... what is the board that alot of the originals migrated to? Isn't its bleeped out on this board?

LL (Not LatinLawyer): Gee, that didn't take long. How about taking this tired bs and hitting the freeloader super highway. Reason #617 why a premium board is just what we needed here and why this site is growing by leaps and bounds while others remain a pathetic joke. Thanks for your negative input though.

I also learned, in addition to a laundry list of charitable acts and accomplishments that:

"She" wants a premium board because "she" is sick of the posts about other boards that nobody here cares about or posts on. Yet those other boards feel the need to come over here and try to flame up this site because their site sucks.

What a classy lady. Taking shots when the truly charitable Max and TomShane aren't there to defend themselves.

Welcome aboard Viiiiiiiilma =D>

I read it, too, and learned that Limo is an "original member" of JI.

That came as quite a surprise to me, as I was a member there for four years before I ever heard of her.

:lol::lol: You and I both my man. I had the same thought.

That came as quite a surprise to me, as I was a member there for four years before I ever heard of her.

=D>=D>=D>

Oh well, if she wants to build herself a cult of 15 yr olds who don't know the truth, and that's the kind of stories she needs to tell, then so be it. :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Somebody invite Narra over here! :lol:

"It's funny to see a bunch of hard-ons argue with two NE fans who say things just to rile up a crowd, 14 year olds go bananas over a 7th round draft pick, and a middle aged limo driver who thinks she's a celebrity because a bunch of guys who cook in a parking lot "accept" her. I have no need to chat with the players or have a fancy iLounge, so there's no way I'm going to get premium. If i ever felt the need to, i'd be more than willing to if the product was worth it (and i don't know what internet membership is worth $54) but calling people who post on a community board "freeloaders" is like asking someone to pay to watch a few homeless guys fight over a salad."

She also claimed that she used to weigh 115 pounds :D

Welcome then.

Nothing like starting WW III over there.

thanks tx... good to share an opinion with you... and to all i was joking about this site being free... i knew it was i was just being sarcastic in regards to the other site.... they tore me apart over there because i disagreed with the "pay for post". atleast some over here agree with me on 1.the whole paying thing and 2. LL is a stuck up biiiiiotch

Archived