Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but I don't think pedophilia is something to joke about. It is not funny.

So, your offended by my user name Fat Man! Eh?

What, are you prejudiced against fat people or something?

I happen to be a fat man at 5 ft 6 in and 400 pounds, and I like being that size I am, because now, I'm much bigger than anyone who have ever bullied me around when I was a kid.

Well, I'm glad you agree with me that pedophiles should be dead.

By the way, I'm liberal on some social issues but I'm conservative on some issues, so you can't say that all liberals sympathize with the likes of NAMBLA.

I have nothing against gays in general because what consenting adults do is their own business, but children are not old enough or mature enough to give consent, so adults do not, and should not have the right to have sex with children.

Anyway, when Johnny Green Balls said don't post Anti-NAMBLA propaganda, that hate speech has no place here, that really set me off, so I just had to respond.

I'm not a sports fan. I'm the typical nerd or geek, so this is the first time I have ever registered to post on a sports forum, so I had to give Johnny Green Balls a piece of my mind to let him know what I think of pedophile scum.

NO! Pedophilia is NOT a laughing matter.

When it comes to Pedos I have no sense of humor!

OJdidit?

Sorry, but I don't think pedophilia is something to joke about. It is not funny.

So, your offended by my user name Fat Man! Eh?

What, are you prejudiced against fat people or something?

I happen to be a fat man at 5 ft 6 in and 400 pounds, and I like being that size I am, because now, I'm much bigger than anyone who have ever bullied me around when I was a kid.

Well, I'm glad you agree with me that pedophiles should be dead.

By the way, I'm liberal on some social issues but I'm conservative on some issues, so you can't say that all liberals sympathize with the likes of NAMBLA.

I have nothing against gays in general because what consenting adults do is their own business, but children are not old enough or mature enough to give consent, so adults do not, and should not have the right to have sex with children.

Anyway, when Johnny Green Balls said don't post Anti-NAMBLA propaganda, that hate speech has no place here, that really set me off, so I just had to respond.

I'm not a sports fan. I'm the typical nerd or geek, so this is the first time I have ever registered to post on a sports forum, so I had to give Johnny Green Balls a piece of my mind to let him know what I think of pedophile scum.

NO! Pedophilia is NOT a laughing matter.

When it comes to Pedos I have no sense of humor!

And I'm ok that you dont find humor in it. I wouldnt expect you to. but if we all go around and stop making jokes about anything people can be offended about there would be nothing to talk about. Everyone would be afraid to talk to each other since we dont know what can possibly be offensive.

There are lots of things in this world we can all be offended by, but its better not to be. JGB wasnt out to hurt you, he was making a joke. You having the name Fat Man might be funny to you since you're large, but its offensive to other fatties. Am I offended? No. I'm fat. I'm ok with my fatness. I'm not going to get upset.

I live by a very simple rule. I cant get upset when someone offends me since I've been doing the same for years. Believe me I have plenty of things that can offend me, I just choose not to be offended by it. We're just internet nobodies. Who knows, after today you may never come back. Dont let us nobodies upset you.

Again, I'm not saying you cant be upset or pissed off. Please be mad. Just dont expect people to change their jokes/humor because you might be upset about it.

Again, welcome to JetNation. You will come across a lot that is offensive, especially if you watch the jets play... ugh.

What sicko would diddle a 400lb kid?

I was 17 when it happened many years ago and back then I only weighed about 250 pounds.

Some of you here seem to think rape is funny.

But what can one expect from jocks who can't keep their rockets in their pockets???

I was 17 when it happened many years ago and back then I only weighed about 250 pounds.

Some of you here seem to think rape is funny.

But what can one expect from jocks who can't keep their rockets in their pockets???

At 17 could you not fight back?

So, you all think it's funny! Eh?

You're all a bunch of dumb jocks who collective IQ is exceeded by your shoe size!

Yes, because people with high IQ's don't joke around, right?

No one is making fun of you. People make jokes like that all the time here. You just have to get used to it, or it'll just get worse. I am sorry about what happened to you, but don't take out your anger on a bunch of Jets fans. If we didn't joke around, we would probably all kill ourselves. It's our way of coping with sucking. You should try and find a way to cope with what has happened to you.

I don't think rape is funny, at all. I don't know if you're serious about all this, but I don't condone that type of behavior. Yes, I joke about it. But that is not saying I laugh at someone who got raped.

No, I find you funny.

Well, since most of you monkey-boys can't keep your rockets in your pockets, you'll eventually end up in prison for rape.

Then it won't be funny anymore!

You're all low-life pedo-symps!

Hope you'll all like being in the slammer! Short Eyes!!!

Well, since most of you monkey-boys can't keep your rockets in your pockets, you'll eventually end up in prison for rape.

Then it won't be funny anymore!

You're all low-life pedo-symps!

Hope you'll all like being in the slammer! Short Eyes!!!

1. I try to keep my rocket in my pocket. I prefer to call it a gherkin though.

2. I wont rape anyone. Even the weakest woman could fend me off.

3. I wont be in prison.

4. Children are annoying, not sexual.

5. I have no reason to end up in the slammer.

I'd suggest you get a stick to help get your panties out of your ass crack. Bunched up panties are no fun.

Yes, I joke about it. But that is not saying I laugh at someone who got raped.

Well, to me, that seems to be a contradiction.

On the one hand, you say you don't laugh at some one getting raped.

But on the other hand, you joke about it.

Sounds like Orwellian Double-Think to me.

Yeah, you're a double-plus-good-double-thinker, just like in Orwell's 1984.

One who can hold two contradictory views, and hold them both as equally true!

Have you been playing with your home lobotomy kit again?

Sean, your a jerk.

You are not a JETS fan, your a money hungry ******* who sucks money from innocent fans who want to know more about the JETS and wind up finding out about it for free from JN...

Just sayin...

The tirade of a toy store owner betrayed!

:rl:

Hey -- if you have an issue just take it up in private with the person that made the comment.

This thread isn't about anything like the topic you are bringing up. PM JGB he would love to discuss this with you. Thanks.

Get a life. Seriously. You're debating this with moronic faceless internet nobodies?

We dont care if you approve or disapprove with what we say. Toughen up or shutten up.

I found this forum thread quite by accident while searching for Anti-NAMBLA web sites using Google.

So, when I found the idiotic post by Johnny Green Balls requesting that we not post any "Anti-NAMBLA propaganda" and that there is no room for hate here, well, I just had to jump in and respond.

When ever I see anything on the Internet that is Pro-NAMBLA, I'm going to come down on it really hard like white on rice!

NAMBLA deserves to die, and all pedo-symps who support NAMBLA should be taking a dirt nap!

Ummm...Thats not at all what Orwellian doublethink means, but whatever.

Archived