Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

No dude - eC is Sperm Edwards in comparison.

True.

Although GJ&H and ecurb share a similiar trait. They both disappear for weeks at a time when their predictions prove false only to magically reappear when something goes marginally in their favor.

Both post a lot in the off season as their predictions can't be proven wrong until September or October.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Ham publicly ridicule some kid (Sean Ryan?) about the ways of life just because he missed his draft pick in one of his beloved JI mock drafts. heaven forbid if that kid actually had something important to do. Ham also permanently banned that cat senor gato because he has extremely thin skin. he is a horrible moderator. another excellent decision by Mr. Wonderful, Sean Deegan.

I saw Ham publicly ridicule some kid (Sean Ryan?) about the ways of life just because he missed his draft pick in one of his beloved JI mock drafts. heaven forbid if that kid actually had something important to do. Ham also permanently banned that cat senor gato because he has extremely thin skin. he is a horrible moderator. another excellent decision by Mr. Wonderful, Sean Deegan.

So Ham is a mod over there? I didn't know that. JI should just go full circle and make Russian Green Vodka guy a mod.

We all know that a board full of homers is the best place for discussion :rolleyes:

I would like to offer my condolences to those of you who loved JI at one time.

I did not know her in her prime... I only met her after she began declining and could no longer see her feet. I realized that I would be wasting my time with her since she couldnt appreciate my post whoring or smilie barrage.

I hope you all feel comfort in this time of sadness. I will keep all of you in my thoughts tonight. Know that she is in a better place now, where she can no longer feel pain and suffering.

Hempstead NYJetsinsider.com, died March 29, 2008 after a long bout of bad ownership. The GrandDaddy of all Jets sites is no longer with us and we mourn. She once laid claim to being the “the most heavily trafficked Jets message board on the web”. This is no longer true. She is survived by numerous blogs and message boards.

Here are the results of the autopsy:

big-board033008_thumb.jpg

As the coroners report (above) clearly states, the “voice of the jets fan” is no longer that loud. Years of hounding people for $55 took its toll and the collapse began.

We here at *********.com offer our deepest condolences. We are truly sorry for your loss. To all the fine posters that find themselves with extra money and no Jets site to post at, we are offering you an amnesty program. Sign up at JetNation.com. Please don’t feel pressured. If you decide you don’t like your user name, we will change it for you, no questions asked. The pain you feel is real and grief counselors are standing by ready to help.

A memorial will be held on Sunday March 30, 2008 in the JetNation.com forums. The burial will be on Monday March 31, 2008 (by invitation only). Afterwards, immediate family is invited back to the Ski Haus for lunch. In lieu of flowers please send a donation to paypal@jetnation.com.

casket.jpg

yall kno y jetinsider sucks

CUZ THEY BANNED me

ppl came fo me

nah i is JETSINSIDER

I IS JETNATION

bergen jet f JI up

he is tha worst mod eva

I never did trust Bergen.

Young man, please stop telling people you're from my site. you're banned, just like most of the misfits from here are. this place is some kind of evil Jets message board alcatraz prison that just won't stop haunting me. :1cry:

I give up! I want peace!

post-3123-12804639702981_thumb.gif

I never did trust Bergen.

Young man, please stop telling people you're from my site. you're banned, just like most of the misfits from here are. this place is some kind of evil Jets message board alcatraz prison that just won't stop haunting me. :1cry:

I give up! I want peace!

dont disrespect my boys

from JN like that

ya dig

ill ban

u

So Ham is a mod over there? I didn't know that. JI should just go full circle and make Russian Green Vodka guy a mod.

We all know that a board full of homers is the best place for discussion :rolleyes:

I gotta be honest, I never bought into the "greatness of Ham" theory. He's the king of irrational emotion and tends to be wrong alot more than he is right when it comes to draftees. He was the king of the Matt Jones is god club a couple years ago.

Hempstead NYJetsinsider.com, died March 29, 2008 after a long bout of bad ownership. The GrandDaddy of all Jets sites is no longer with us and we mourn. She once laid claim to being the “the most heavily trafficked Jets message board on the web”. This is no longer true. She is survived by numerous blogs and message boards.

Here are the results of the autopsy:

big-board033008_thumb.jpg

As the coroners report (above) clearly states, the “voice of the jets fan” is no longer that loud. Years of hounding people for $55 took its toll and the collapse began.

We here at *********.com offer our deepest condolences. We are truly sorry for your loss. To all the fine posters that find themselves with extra money and no Jets site to post at, we are offering you an amnesty program. Sign up at JetNation.com. Please don’t feel pressured. If you decide you don’t like your user name, we will change it for you, no questions asked. The pain you feel is real and grief counselors are standing by ready to help.

A memorial will be held on Sunday March 30, 2008 in the JetNation.com forums. The burial will be on Monday March 31, 2008 (by invitation only). Afterwards, immediate family is invited back to the Ski Haus for lunch. In lieu of flowers please send a donation to paypal@jetnation.com.

casket.jpg

http://WWW.JETSINSIDER.NET

And APRIL FOOLS DAY is still 2 days away!:Nuts:

This is just as good as when you became PATSNATION a few years back!

Now the fact that you smoked them - THAT'S A GREAT DEAL!

A clasiic GJ&H post. Are you friggin kidding me!!!!

That "1" was the punishment for being unrepentent scum

Its that simple, my friends, I believe there is a GOD and he will not be mocked

I can't prove it and frankly I don't know if GOD gives a hoot about football, though I suspect its silly to suggest he doesn't simply because he has more important things to consider, that sort of dismisses the whole Omni thing {i.e. Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent}, as if we're talking about the congress having better things to do .. while that may or may not be true of the congress, I'm quite certain GOD {Creator of the Universe} can juggle more than one or two things at the same time

Having said that, I still don't know if GOD even cares about football much less enjoys it, though its hard to imagine the Good lord not viewing football as one of the few occasions when these idiot humans finally did something right, but I digress, point being it is not important if GOD likes or dislikes football, that's entirely irrelevent, the important thing is that he definitely dislikes lying, thieving, cheating scum and especially the unrepentent variety

Just ask the folks at Pompeii, or Sodom, or Gomorrah if mocking GOD is ever a good idea?

See he can endure sinners, he knows we're a bunch of idiots, but from my observation it is the unrepentent variety that always seems to be begging for a beatdown, and yes, on occasion when the offenders are particularly vile, not only failing to repent, but actually shaking their fist at the heavens as if to say HOW DARE YOU ask me to repent, NEVER, now I'm furious on top of being indignant and I will take it out on every person I meet, I will make them feel the full wrath of my fury, how dare they expose us for the lying, cheating scum that we are! mad.gif

Now I believe GOD is a merciful GOD, merciful and forgiving, but there has to be an explanation for the days of Noah and I suspect you can find it in the above paragraph, I suspect people in the days of Noah were much like BB and his super scummy NE Patriots, so vile, so indignant and so utterly unrepentent that even the divine and merciful supreme being decided these clowns have to be snuffed, there's no other way around it, I have to rid the world of this scum lest they continue to contaminate the gene pool

However, while admittedly my biblical knowledge is somewhat weak, I seem to recall GOD promising he would never again wipeout mankind with a massive flood .. but of course only after he eliminated the first generation of NE Patriots back in the days of Noah .. and since that was no longer an option, seeing as GOD always keeps his word, it would not surprise me if the Good lord in his ultimate wisdom opted for the "1" as his form of retribution

As in, I'll allow this scum to get so close to football immortality they can see it, taste it, smell it, feel it, touch it .. and then at the last possible moment I will bust out the mother of all miracles {Eli to Tyree} and slay this vile beast in the most excruciating fashion imaginable

Well there's my take on 18-1 and the truth behind the 1

Now knowing Patriot scum as I do, I fully expect them to deploy the Pontius Pilate defense

WHAT IS TRUTH? rolleyes.gif, they will ask in further mock indignation .. which is sort of how they got into this mess to begin with, but that never occurs to scum such as BB and his minions, which is precisely why they leave the Good lord with no choice but to slap them upside the head

That was potentially the most self absorbed abnoxious read I have ever seen.

http://WWW.JETSINSIDER.NET

And APRIL FOOLS DAY is still 2 days away!:Nuts:

This is just as good as when you became PATSNATION a few years back!

Now the fact that you smoked them - THAT'S A GREAT DEAL!

Yeah that was the point of it. We knew nobody would really believe they were folding up shop that quickly. But we did outpost them. And that one is because of the great posters we have here.

Really proud of everyone because this site has grown. Very quickly.

As far as April Fools Day goes -- yeah I am sure we can think of another thing or 8 to discuss then!

Guys --

This is a thread to remember JI. The good times.

Please don't make this personal and negative. A lot of us are in pain right now. We ask that you respect our right to privacy during this time.

When I Am Dead, My Dearest

When I am dead, my dearest,

Sing no sad songs for me;

Plant thou no roses at my head,

Nor shady cypress tree:

Be the green grass above me

With showers and dewdrops wet;

And if thou wilt, remember,

And if thou wilt, forget.

I shall not see the shadows,

I shall not feel the rain;

I shall not hear the nightingale