Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will really miss the VIP-exclusive "Ask the Expert" forum. So what if like 90% of the posts are from 2-3 years ago. The "expert" Mark Cannizzaro allegedly even answered a question once in the summer of 2005. I'm still surprised MC could see the screen back then; I would think Herm's navel would have blocked his view of everything.

A sad day for Jets fans who like to get their money's worth. That $55 was one of the best bargains in North America. Very, very sad.

I remember the whining "I'm selling JI" bit like it was yesterday.

He should have gotten whatever money he could for it back when it still had some value. By now? Ugh. Mostly off-topic/non-football threads in the NFL forum. Is there even one post a week in the VIP forum that costs $55/yr to gain access to?

Like watching a car crash in slow motion. I can't believe the VIP'ers haven't mounted a class-action lawsuit against the site yet. Access to forums that hardly anyone uses in the first place? Bet there's a good chance that's coming in the near future.

I remember the whining "I'm selling JI" bit like it was yesterday.

He should have gotten whatever money he could for it back when it still had some value. By now? Ugh. Mostly off-topic/non-football threads in the NFL forum. Is there even one post a week in the VIP forum that costs $55/yr to gain access to?

Like watching a car crash in slow motion. I can't believe the VIP'ers haven't mounted a class-action lawsuit against the site yet. Access to forums that hardly anyone uses in the first place? Bet there's a good chance that's coming in the near future.

Are you telling me my $55 investment into the future as Sooth called it, is

now Enronesque?

Bastid, way to knock afo when he is down!

oh damn,,no way u paid 55 bucks,,,no freakin way...

I was promised a free t shirt that was not made in China, it was suppose

to come by way of Mexico. I have now been told they are out of stock.

i was promised exclusive non-sexual contact with Cannizaro

i was promised 1 free burger and 1 draft if i made it to a JI tailgate

Oh I feel abused, Get JGB on the phone, i need a lawyer.

To the Family JI left behind...GJ&H...Kleckoisgod...Bergen Jet...Murph...Sooth..Warfish...Jetswin....I hope you guys know if you ever need anything to just ask. I'm sure we can even get you guys jobs here at JN if you need something to moderate.

RIP JI...You will be missed.

Dude, that's the quickest way to get rid of me. Because if that asshat comes back I guarantee I'll be banned within 24 hours.

Hammer????

He is a good guy.....not sure why you would have a beef with him

He is but turns into a 12 year old when his overly theatrical posts and predictions go down the drain.

After posting grandeouse team juggernaut threads, he was the first rat off the Yankee sinking ship the past two seasons when things looked bleak in May. Interesting read at times but he is where he belongs at Juvenile Insider.

He is but turns into a 12 year old when his overly theatrical posts and predictions go down the drain.

After posting grandeouse team juggernaut threads, he was the first rat off the Yankee sinking ship the past two seasons when things looked bleak in May. Interesting read at times but he is where he belongs at Juvenile Insider.

Not to mention his "holier than thou" attitude.

To the Family JI left behind...GJ&H...

RIP JI...You will be missed.

Dude, that's the quickest way to get rid of me. Because if that asshat comes back I guarantee I'll be banned within 24 hours.
:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

Archived