O.T- Good story about NFL agent Rosenhaus

faba

Agent Rosenhaus saves boy at Disney pool

NFL.com wire reports

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (July 19, 2005) -- NFL player agent Drew Rosenhaus performed CPR to save a young boy pulled unconscious from a swimming pool at a Disney World resort hotel.

Analysis, opinions, features and more!

The Chicago boy was on a trip with his family. He was transported to a hospital but was expected to be fine, said Cpl. Carlos Torres of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"Rosenhaus brought him back," Torres said.

Rosenhaus, whose hardball negotiating tactics have made him perhaps the league's most notorious agent, said he was at the Grand Floridian to visit clients and ran to help when he heard screaming after the boy was pulled from the pool.

"I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," joked Rosenhaus, who worked as a lifeguard as a youngster. "I was thrilled to help the boy. It was nice to be a good guy for once."

Since some times all we get in the media are players getting into trouble and being arrogant if I see a nice story I like to post it.

Tx, don't be silly, the article failed to mention that Rosenhaus himself was the one that pushed the kid (who was yelling loudly while Drew was trying to talk on the phone) into the pool, then saved him from drowning to get recognition.
Rosenhaus is just trying to sew up his potential clients, lol

Archived